are dogs evil

This is the place to post jokes, play story games etc.

Re: are dogs evil

Postby haemopath_bro » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:01 am

no they are evil to people who irritate them or smell good
marukaite chikyuu marukaite chikyuu marukaite chikyuu boku hetalia
haemopath_bro
Mega Poster

Postby wadey » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:27 am

dogs are not evil, it down to how their current/past owner treat them.
Though I do also know sometimes it can be down to a illness

the breeds which are 'labbeled' evil is because of humans again.....over the centries we have inbreed them which causes so many problem......no dog which we see nowadays use to look like that, humans have breed them on purpose to get them looking like that.
wadey
Site Admin

Postby JamesStanley » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:56 am

No Dogs arent evil although i dont like most dogs apart from small dogs and retrivers
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby Nicole xD » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:26 am

Just have another thing to add. I can't believe I didn't think of it before but in another way I can.....I'll start from the top when I was younger my granddad had a stroke consequently he lost the power of speach along with most moter co-ordination etc. It made doing everything a nightmare and often he would be very frustrated because he couldn't talk.

My grandfather had always loved his two dogs and they loved him, this bond increased dramatically because he, like the dogs couldn't communicate in the way that others don't understand. His dogs seemed to be able to tell that granddad had lost alot of mobility and they never left his side. So, when my granddad brought them for a walk, with the addition of a walking stick (probably shouldn't have been out walking but it happened) he tripped over outside on the concrete. The dogs stayed with him and barked until my grandmother found him. There were many more similar happenings as he fell and continues to fall a lot.

One memory I personally have is once when I was in the house by myself, only granddad and I were around, I was in the sitting room watching tv as I was meant to be. I was just told to keep a check on the time as my granddad walked out in the grassy fields next door and check outside incase he had fallen over if he was gone ages. So, time passed and I got worried about where my granddad was. I went outside, I looked over into the field nearest us, I couldn't see him anywhere. I called for my granddad's dogs as they were my best chance of finding him. They then started barking, I listened to where the barking was coming from and followed it. It led me to a spot in the field fairly near my grandparent's home which I wouldn't have seen for a time after that. I found him facedown unable to get up.

I managed to lift him up and get him indoors. He only had a cut on his eye which I cleaned and was very tired but otherwise allert, his eyes were able to follow me, was responding in his own way etc. My parents them arrived shortly afterwards and he was okay. The dogs are still doing their job today and I am very thankful to them. My point being is that dogs can't be evil as a whole as those dogs, my grandfather's have clearly demonstrated through their actions and loyalty because if they hadn't stayed by his side when he fell he probably would have died due to one thing or another. Because of their actions we were able to respond faster than we would have and he is still here.

Ps :lol: They're small dogs too :) xD
Nicole xD
Super Poster

Postby roseimagines19 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:11 pm

It isn't the dog that is evil- its the owner treating it badly, dogs can only respond to how they are treated. Yes certain breeds are more likely to attack but not all will.

xx :D
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
Rabindranath Tagore
roseimagines19
Forum Master

Previous

Return to Fun Forum