Messed Up Superstitions!

This is the place to post jokes, play story games etc.

Messed Up Superstitions!

Postby Remus » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:03 pm

I thought this would be a fun game to play that I have seen on another forum. Basically you make up a list of new superstitions which can be as funny as you want and they can make no sense whatsoever.

For example, something like: If you break a mirror, you'll get 7 years of bad diarrhoea. Warped, I know...

I'll go first.

1: If you see a black cat, under a ladder, breaking a mirror, you will go insane and for the rest of your life, you'll see flying llamas everywhere.
Remus
Site Admin

Re: Messed Up Superstitions!

Postby Cynamon » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:13 am

If you walk under a ladder on a rainy day while wearing a rainbow stripped hat and sticking your finger in your ear, you'll be stalked by wombles.
Cynamon

Postby Remus » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Cynamon wrote:If you walk under a ladder on a rainy day while wearing a rainbow stripped hat and sticking your finger in your ear, you'll be stalked by wombles.

0_o'... That's just creepy! :P Love your siggy BTW.

If you see the full moon and do a rain dance under it, you will win the lottery and have seven children.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Cynamon » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:35 pm

AgentR wrote:
Cynamon wrote:If you walk under a ladder on a rainy day while wearing a rainbow stripped hat and sticking your finger in your ear, you'll be stalked by wombles.

0_o'... That's just creepy! :P Love your siggy BTW.

If you see the full moon and do a rain dance under it, you will win the lottery and have seven children.

Aww, but wombles are cute!

My sister made the siggy, she said she's willing to make them for other people too, as long as she doesn't get like, 20 requests at once ^_^;

If you see a black cat by the light of a blue moon you will be forced to walk on your hands for 30 days.
Cynamon

Postby Remus » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Thanks for the offer but I just got a new siggy, maybe once I wear out this one.

If you see a green lizard on a red rock, you will suddenly get a case of bird flu.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Alice » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:50 pm

If a crow flies over your house at midnight on the new moon and you sing beneath the stars at midnight on the following full moon, you will receive good news shortly after.

If a crow flies over your house at midnight on the new moon and you do not sing under the stars at midnight on the following full moon, you will receive grave news shortly after.

If you sing beneath the stars at midnight on the full moon and a crow did not fly over your house at midnight on the previous new moon, you will shortly find yourself in a foreign speaking city with no money, phone or guide book.
Alice
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby asdf » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:49 pm

If you smash a mirror while your face is painted blue an army of smurfs will chase you for 7 years
asdf
Advanced Member

Postby Alice » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:45 pm

If a black cat knocks a mirror off the wall then everyone in the house must speek in ryme for seven years, or else they will be eaten by the clangers.
Alice
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby asdf » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:10 pm

If you walk under a ladder while a black cat is climbing it you will start singing the Wombles song uncontralaby and every cat you see will follow you untill you stop which will be in as many years as there were rungs of the ladder
asdf
Advanced Member

Postby Alice » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:06 pm

If you hit a rabit in the foot with a horshoe thrown frisby style, the rabit will have good luck for the rest of its life, while you merely get "I know a song" stuck in your head until you bury the horse shoe under a patch of four leafed clovers.
Alice
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Bliss-Helena » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:41 pm

If you simultaneously walk over a broken mirror, under a ladder and on top of a black cat, you will mysteriously disappear at the stroke of midnight on the Queen's birthday.

If you dance on 13 broken mirrors by the light of a full moon while swinging a black cat around your head you will be covered in warts the shape of frogs until halloween, when all your hair will fall out and you will turn into a snail.
Bliss-Helena

Postby mysticalwater » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:09 pm

If you look at your face in a mirror at midnight on the 5th november and don't eat 23 chocolate buttons soon after your soul will be trapped in the mirror forever.

Loads of these have full moon, mirrors and midnight in them. :lol:
mysticalwater
Super Poster

Postby Remus » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:32 pm

See a rainbow on Friday the 13th and you will drown in a vat of chocolate and then seven feral cats will eat your corpse. :twisted:
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Alice » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:14 pm

Drowned in a vat of cococolate? That's impossible! I would siply eat the chocolate.

If you say you liked tweedle dum and tweedle dee from Alice in Wonderland in front of a mirror three times over your lifetime, you will be forced to wander around Looking Glass World until you swear never again to comment on a book (or even a fairytale for that matter) based only on a poorly adapted movie. If you break this promise then you will instantly come to the same end as the little mermaid.
Alice
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Return to Fun Forum