Wanna fast forward to next tuesday...:-)

This is the place to post jokes, play story games etc.

Wanna fast forward to next tuesday...:-)

Postby Emily_17 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Every tuesday after school i go to a place called SU (Scripture Union) it is the best place i feel for me to be. Even my mum thinks it has a great effect/affect on me. This is like a club where we study the bible and talk about God also bout recent things that have happened, and today i was upset and the leader took me to one side and was like talk Emily and i never open up to anyone apart from my mum not truely anyway and i was amazed to see how much i actually told him, i think i trust him and he comes into school at lunch time. i was telling him that i don't actually know if i have it or not but i want to know and i actually want it to be true that i have it cause my behaviour isnt normal and i want an explantation of why and how i am feeling how i am feeling. I look forward to every tuesday and i think its cause ive kinda made an attachment and linked onto him cause he seems to be the only one that listens and i know that is sad and maybe cause i feel he is my connection with God, i dunno and i dont want religious views and arguing to be on this post i was just telling you. So yea...next tuesday i am looking forward to! :-) i know i said i hated groups but this one is like really small and full of shy people like me and this guy forces us to talk like hes like so whats your thoughts....hes like a mentor to me kinda like a teacher well he is. :D

xxxx
Emily_17
Power Poster

Re: Wanna fast forward to next tuesday...:-)

Postby parnassus » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:41 am

I'm glad that you've found a mentor who can help you. :) Have you spoken to the special needs teacher about arranging an assessment yet?
"This above all, to thine own self be true." - Polonius, Hamlet.
parnassus
Site Admin

Postby Remus » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:21 pm

I'm glad you have found a mentor that will be able to help you. He sounds nice.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Emily_17 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Don't get me started!!! firstly one of my friend's mums works in the school and she said she would pass on the message, then i went to speak to a teacher and she said she would pass the message on and they haven't then i went to the person to arrangement an assessment and she said she would see me later and she never took my name or anything. Then i told my guidance teacher and he said he'll talk to the special needs head but he won't be in school tomorow so it will have to wait to Monday!! RAWR everyone is letting me down!!!
Emily_17
Power Poster

Return to Fun Forum