fandoms

This is the place to post jokes, play story games etc.

Re: fandoms

Postby chocolatefudgecake » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:14 pm

One of my Uni friends convinced me to watch Merlin (and sent me a website link with most the episodes on so I could). So now I'm starting to get into that fandom. Only thing is, it seems a lot of the fans of it know lots about Arthurian legend, which I don't. I know a little bit, but not much.
-ChocFC-
A badger! a badger! My Kingdom for a Badger!
chocolatefudgecake
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Luna_is_so_cool_like » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:01 am

I just ordered the book 'Divergent' which I've seen a huge fandom of on Tumblr. Hoping it's gonna be good!
I'm also part of the... Brony, Potterhead, Tribute, Pokemaster and Phandom fandoms :D
- If ever you feel hella sad, just remember that you're hella rad -
Luna_is_so_cool_like
Splendiferous Member

Postby Kirbster12 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:22 pm

I've also become a Nerdfighter (DFTBA!) and a Fannibal (Eat the rude!) I've been in the Pokemon fandom for ever!
What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring. ~ Sherlock :)

City Council would like to remind everyone that dogs are not allowed in the dog park. People are not allowed in the dog park...
Kirbster12
Forum Master

Postby Remus » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Luna_is_so_cool_like wrote:I just ordered the book 'Divergent' which I've seen a huge fandom of on Tumblr. Hoping it's gonna be good!
I'm also part of the... Brony, Potterhead, Tribute, Pokemaster and Phandom fandoms :D

I keep hearing lots and lots about this book, I think I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks goodness for Tumblr or I'd never heard of a lot of stuff.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Luna_is_so_cool_like » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Remus wrote:
Luna_is_so_cool_like wrote:I just ordered the book 'Divergent' which I've seen a huge fandom of on Tumblr. Hoping it's gonna be good!

I keep hearing lots and lots about this book, I think I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks goodness for Tumblr or I'd never heard of a lot of stuff.

Same haha :D
- If ever you feel hella sad, just remember that you're hella rad -
Luna_is_so_cool_like
Splendiferous Member

Postby Dan D Lyons » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:40 pm

Kirbster12 wrote:I've also become a Nerdfighter (DFTBA!)

Nerdfighter here also! Nerdfighters ftw!
Im very into the David Tennant/ Rose Doctor Who and Star Wars fandoms too.
07williamsdj Nov 15, 2010 - Jul 11, 2012
Dan D Lyons
Mega Poster

Postby Paddington » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:38 pm

Luna_is_so_cool_like wrote:
Remus wrote:

Same haha :D

The books are quite enjoyable and I believe the author got the nature of humanity right for once. but worthy of becoming part of a fandom for? not for me . LOTR and the hobbit on the other hand the details of tolkins writing and his descriptions of everything wll it makes the perfect fandom since it is the say all and end all of modern fantasy. I also enjoy star wars and dabble in Percy Jackson
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison ( dyspraxic entrepreneur)
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
Paddington
Mega Poster

Previous

Return to Fun Forum