Switch to full style
This is the place to post jokes, play story games etc.
Post a reply

Re: fandoms

Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:14 pm

One of my Uni friends convinced me to watch Merlin (and sent me a website link with most the episodes on so I could). So now I'm starting to get into that fandom. Only thing is, it seems a lot of the fans of it know lots about Arthurian legend, which I don't. I know a little bit, but not much.

Re: fandoms

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:01 am

I just ordered the book 'Divergent' which I've seen a huge fandom of on Tumblr. Hoping it's gonna be good!
I'm also part of the... Brony, Potterhead, Tribute, Pokemaster and Phandom fandoms :D

Re: fandoms

Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:22 pm

I've also become a Nerdfighter (DFTBA!) and a Fannibal (Eat the rude!) I've been in the Pokemon fandom for ever!

Re: fandoms

Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Luna_is_so_cool_like wrote:I just ordered the book 'Divergent' which I've seen a huge fandom of on Tumblr. Hoping it's gonna be good!
I'm also part of the... Brony, Potterhead, Tribute, Pokemaster and Phandom fandoms :D


I keep hearing lots and lots about this book, I think I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks goodness for Tumblr or I'd never heard of a lot of stuff.

Re: fandoms

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Remus wrote:
Luna_is_so_cool_like wrote:I just ordered the book 'Divergent' which I've seen a huge fandom of on Tumblr. Hoping it's gonna be good!
I'm also part of the... Brony, Potterhead, Tribute, Pokemaster and Phandom fandoms :D


I keep hearing lots and lots about this book, I think I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks goodness for Tumblr or I'd never heard of a lot of stuff.


Same haha :D

Re: fandoms

Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:40 pm

Kirbster12 wrote:I've also become a Nerdfighter (DFTBA!)


Nerdfighter here also! Nerdfighters ftw!
Im very into the David Tennant/ Rose Doctor Who and Star Wars fandoms too.

Re: fandoms

Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:38 pm

Luna_is_so_cool_like wrote:
Remus wrote:
Luna_is_so_cool_like wrote:I just ordered the book 'Divergent' which I've seen a huge fandom of on Tumblr. Hoping it's gonna be good!
I'm also part of the... Brony, Potterhead, Tribute, Pokemaster and Phandom fandoms :D


I keep hearing lots and lots about this book, I think I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks goodness for Tumblr or I'd never heard of a lot of stuff.


Same haha :D


The books are quite enjoyable and I believe the author got the nature of humanity right for once. but worthy of becoming part of a fandom for? not for me . LOTR and the hobbit on the other hand the details of tolkins writing and his descriptions of everything wll it makes the perfect fandom since it is the say all and end all of modern fantasy. I also enjoy star wars and dabble in Percy Jackson
Post a reply