Vegetarianism

Feel free to debate any issues you wish here. Warning: The topics discussed and their content may on occassion offend some.

Postby Joss1991 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:57 pm

[quote="Katielauren2001"Also what I hate is products being tested on animals.How can companies live with themselves for testing their lipstick on an animal? Or any make-up product ect

body shops good for products that arent tested on animals as well. Im not sure on testing on animals for medicion , however i think if they do they should be carefull not to test of more then they need to. However i dont understand how people justifty testing on animals for thing like make up , and even worse for things that are pointless. Im trying harder on not buying products that arent tested on animals . Although its kinda hard as i have bad acne and im yet to find a product thats good on my skin and doesnt test on animals.
the darker it is the more stars you can see
Joss1991
Splendiferous Member

Postby Katielauren2001 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:39 pm

[/quote] body shops good for products that arent tested on animals as well. Im not sure on testing on animals for medicion , however i think if they do they should be carefull not to test of more then they need to. However i dont understand how people justifty testing on animals for thing like make up , and even worse for things that are pointless. Im trying harder on not buying products that arent tested on animals . Although its kinda hard as i have bad acne and im yet to find a product thats good on my skin and doesnt test on animals.[/quote]

Yes It is quite hard when you have skin problems,acne or spots to get a vegan product.You either have to spend hours in a shop squinting at the back of the package looking for the 'This Product Is Not Used On Animals'
sign or scouring on the computer for a decent and dependable brand that doesn't test on animals.Thank goodness we have the likes of Lush,Body Shop and Virgin Vie to be our beauty goddesses without testing on animals!
Katielauren2001
Splendiferous Member

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:14 pm

http://www.leapingbunny.org/

This site has a list of places all over the world where you can by products that haven't been tested on animals.
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Postby greggy » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:45 am

i myself do eat meat but can see why many dont.

however i think we should be careful not to drive animals to extinction

slightly off topic but this website was created by a reletive of mine and is a fun explanation of extinction although it is still in the making www.rockfordsrockopera.com
you will need sounds for it ideally
Dyspraxia might restrict some of my capabilitys

But it also heightens my awareness :)
greggy
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Debate Forum