Are you allergic to anything?

Feel free to debate any issues you wish here. Warning: The topics discussed and their content may on occassion offend some.

Are you allergic to anything?

yes
73%
no
27%

Total votes : 33

Postby Joss1991 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:25 pm

I recently went on holiday to grand caneries and got heat rash when ever my skin was exposed to the sun. I also get a small rash if my shower water is too hot. The sun rash is more annoying as is very itchy and takes 24 hours to fade and then i go out into the sun again and it comes back.
Joss1991
Splendiferous Member

Postby kitty_cute » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm

I recently went on holiday to grand caneries and got heat rash when ever my skin was exposed to the sun. I also get a small rash if my shower water is too hot. The sun rash is more annoying as is very itchy and takes 24 hours to fade and then i go out into the sun again and it comes back.

Ooo me too! Except my hot shower rashes last about a week, and are pretty big. >.<
Japan ! ^_^ <super kawaii>

No PM'S please unless it's urgent =]
kitty_cute
The Cat's Pajamas !!

cat allergy

Postby k9ruby » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:49 pm

-Cats (moderate) sneeze for england, eyes VERY itchy and the inside thing (pink bit) swells up loads, feel 'itchy although no rash, itchy mouth and tickly through, itchy ears (SO ANOYING!)

I swear im getting more allergic to these cute creatures, i started sneezing in the middle of the night and my eyes were like tennis balls, because a T-shirt, that i went to hug my aunty who has cats (stupid i know) was on my bed...gah!
k9ruby
Site Admin

Postby rita » Wed May 10, 2006 3:57 pm

I have the misfortune of suffering from allergy triggered asthma( which used to trigger acute attacks but for some reason has improved since I was smaller.)

I'm severely allergic to chalk(and no, it's not psychological as most every teacher I've had has said) The physical(tactile) equivalent to the pain of hearing nails rake across a blackboard( the thought of it make me shiver!)

Does

HAYTING rollercoasters count as an allergy? it's endemic in half my family!
rita
Advanced Member

Postby Alice » Tue May 16, 2006 8:04 pm

My alergies include(but aren't, unfotunatly, limeted too)

Cats
Polen
Certain metals
Aerosol Sprays
Tomatoes & Streawberys (This is just a skin alergy)
Alice
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Previous

Return to Debate Forum