Piercing and tatoos!

Feel free to debate any issues you wish here. Warning: The topics discussed and their content may on occassion offend some.

Re: Piercing and tatoos!

Postby 07williamsdj » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:03 pm

Im not against them but I wouldn't want any personaly, I have too low pain threshold to cope with having them done lol.
07williamsdj

Postby Purple_Alpaca » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:04 pm

I really like tatoos and my friend designs them for a living ( she‘s AMAZINGLY good )
I am not really a fan of huge tatoos though, less is definately more.
My parents and I are going to get matching tatoos in memory of George, my brother who passed away.We just think it‘s a nice thing to do.
Smile, dance, laugh, live and don't take anything for granted. Being here is a gift.

“My advice to you is please don't ever sit in your room and lock yourself away because you don't think you're good enough.”

Hello(:I'm Holly.
Purple_Alpaca
Forum Master

Postby Priyaluvv8 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:39 pm

it's based on opinion really.
i love them and you should totally get a tattoo they r cool and piercings they rock i'm not goth btw or emo
Priyaluvv8
Super Poster

Postby BethanyGillam » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:15 am

I have no piercings but i have a tattoo on my lower back. that reads nobody owns the sky. It was a book i was fond of when i was very young. It inspired me to rey and become a pilot. However, I cant be a pilot because i am coloud blind. I like my tattoo.
BethanyGillam
Super Poster

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:34 am

I like piercings when they look attractive on that particular person, such as Miley Cyrus' nose stud. I think she looks really pretty with it. But they don't look attractive, eww no way. I don't have any piercings myself, though. I don't want them, especially since changing studs and rings are particularly fiddly. Tattoos, though, are a little different. I like them when they look attractive, but if they don't have any meaning to the person, I think they're insane. But if it looks good and it has a meaning, then there's no problem. I would love to have a tattoo someday, I have two ideas*, but I'm really sensitive to vibrations and worried about how it would feel on my skin. If anyone has any advice, I'd appreciate it if you help me out.

*The first idea is my favourite quote from Tin Man (2007). The second is either The Nostalgia Critic's catchphrase or his initials. If I choose to have the quote/catchphrase, it will be the exact same place actress Emily Browning has hers. If I choose to have the NC tattoo, it will be on my right upper arm.
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Paddington » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:14 pm

I personally do not like piercings or tattoos I find them a bit discussing. Oki can understand culture and significant personal messages/ symbols but I would never have one. Ear piercings are not that bad but I do not find myself desiring to change my body. I am fine just the way I am and I don't understand why people want to damage themselves/ put something on them that is permanent. This might be cool now but it probably wont be in a month or so. Also in a PSHCE our teacher showed us a whole load of piercings that had gone wrong and got infected.
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison ( dyspraxic entrepreneur)
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
Paddington
Mega Poster

Postby rawr » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:13 pm

I have first holes a second hole and a helix I would have 2 more if i where allowed. For peiccings ears or under the tounge. Tattoos I like some, I want a sillowet of a guitar with wings then out lined in silver or gold on my neck. Im to young to get one yet, but I think my mum would kick me out if I did get one. I think I would regret it tho when I got old
rawr

Previous

Return to Debate Forum