Mr Grumpy or Mr Happy

Feel free to debate any issues you wish here. Warning: The topics discussed and their content may on occassion offend some.

Which would you buy?

Mr / Little Miss Happy
27%
Mr / Little Miss Grumpy
27%
Buy both
45%

Total votes : 11

Mr Grumpy or Mr Happy

Postby HairyLemon » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:35 pm

The other day i was in town shopping for clothes when my sister pointed out a Mr Men shirt. It was Mr Happy, she had sugested it because i'm generally a happy and cheerfull person. However i was hesitant as other times such as when i'm in town or with a group of people i don't know, i can have quite a stern look on my face and occasionally only answer with one word. This made me consider a Mr Grumpy shirt instead. In the end i didn't get either. But it got me thinking that perhaps my social ineptness is responsible for me somtimes looking mardy and uncooperative. So i thought i'd ask what would you be. Do you have a bright optimistic view on life or a dark pessimistic one. I think that i would have chosen Mr Happy because even though i think many friendships i've seen are fickle i'm still quite positive.
HairyLemon
Mega Poster

Postby Steph » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:41 pm

I think I'm Little Miss Grumpy about my own life but I'm very happy and positive about other people's lives.
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Remus » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:26 pm

I wouldn't say Mr. Grumpy, I would say Mr. Negative instead! :lol: Although, I am negative in normal day situations, I can be extremely positive when something really bad is happening around the world or something in my family.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby druchi » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:42 am

for you Mr happy :P

For me Mr Not quite what you expected eh?

im a big scary goth *acording to everyone i seem very scary*

but im alwyas happy and smileing and laughing and generally being incredibly friendly to everyone i meet

so yeah xD but in all honesty its how you are around your friends
I must find a truth that is true for me . . . the idea for which I can live or die.
druchi
Splendiferous Member

Postby fraser » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:09 am

I bought the Mr Grumpy one in Burton a few weeks ago. They've actually got a Mr Bump too. I think I'd have been offended if anyone else had bought it for me, but I felt ok buying it for myself.
fraser
Forum Master

Postby Hermionefan5 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:33 am

I'd buy both because I can't say that I'm happy or positive all the time and I can't say that I'm grumpy or negative all the time. I'm a little bit of both.
Image is from "Gilmore Girls" Season 1
"You are the same as everyone else."--"Forrest Gump"
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Danni » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:38 am

Can't I get Little Miss Clumsy instead? :P
Purple penguin resistance member
Danni
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Hermionefan5 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:29 pm

I'd like to get Little Miss Silly, Miss Happy or Little Miss Shy. I think those apply more to me.
Image is from "Gilmore Girls" Season 1
"You are the same as everyone else."--"Forrest Gump"
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Return to Debate Forum