The Illuminati

Feel free to debate any issues you wish here. Warning: The topics discussed and their content may on occassion offend some.

The Illuminati

Postby Rodge1991 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:54 am

Recently I've been looking into this so said secret organisation that is bent on world domination and how they have plans for us. From the start I was sceptic; how could one force control everything we listen to, read & watch? As I dwelled deeper I found that even simple cartoons have illuninati symbols in them (mainly the Pyramid with an eye in it). The whole point, apparently, is so that sub-consciously we are taken this image in so it becomes 'familiar' and we grow to accept it without realising it.

Just over a week ago I was in London and took a wrong turn (I know right?) and outside a building on the floor was a triangle with an eye in it..... :?

i am now convinced that we have been brainwashed from day 1 of birth and manipulated. Personally, I know I can't rebel because how can you rebel against something you cannot truly understand?

So what are your thoughts on the matter? Anyone seen these symbols in real life?
Visit my Dyspraxia Blog:http://www.DyspraxicFantastic.com
ImageImage
NUMQUAM DEFICERE ~ Never Give Up
Rodge1991
Mega Poster

Re: The Illuminati

Postby Dan D Lyons » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:30 am

The Illuminati is what the church called scientist before they understood what the scientists were doing. I think a lot of these conspiracy theorists are taking coincidental, non-conclusive, "evidence" and working them into their theories. The eye in a triangle is called The Eye of Providence, kinda the all-seeing eye of God, it is found on united states one dollar bills and is one of the symbols associated with the Freemasons. You may have seen a Freemason building, as they do have them and my mam is a nurse who visits a freemason nursing home to help care for them, they aren't bad people.
07williamsdj Nov 15, 2010 - Jul 11, 2012
Dan D Lyons
Mega Poster

Postby Maximus » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:04 pm

There is almost no evidence to suggest there is any such organisation. The internet is full of such nonsense and, in regards to the Illuminati, it is based on a few symbolic coincidences and inaccurate translations. I think the problem lies with the fact some people get to a particular age and realise that the richer you are more powerful you are (shock horror) therefore thinking that it must be part of a deliberate plot etc. Or maybe they just don't believe in God but don't want to believe in accidents.
Maximus
Advanced Member

Postby Rodge1991 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:47 am

I'm going to say this, the Illuminati DO exist, there is evidence of their existence. However what they actually DO is a mystery. but I find it highly suspicious that their symbol is everywhere.

FUN FACT: Walt Disney was part of the illuminati (and quite a high ranking member)
ImageImage
Rodge1991
Mega Poster

Postby Maximus » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:47 am

Rodge1991 wrote:I'm going to say this, the Illuminati DO exist, there is evidence of their existence. However what they actually DO is a mystery. but I find it highly suspicious that their symbol is everywhere.

FUN FACT: Walt Disney was part of the illuminati (and quite a high ranking member)

There is evidence the Loch Ness Monster exists, however the evidence against its existence outweighs it entirely much like the Illuminati. Don't forget that the chief author of the Illuminati story is David Icke, who is stark raving mad to the extent where he went on national television and attempted to convince the audience, with all seriousness, that he was the son of God and subsequently had a nervous breakdown when he was laughed at.
Maximus
Advanced Member

Postby nathanw-j » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:34 am

^^ HAHAHAHA

i dont think that they can do anything at all
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby Dan D Lyons » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:28 am

Rodge1991 wrote:FUN FACT: Walt Disney was part of the illuminati (and quite a high ranking member)

Prove it.

I just think that things like that have bad evidence or, like freud, can't be proven right or wrong - making it unscientific and pointless to research.
Dan D Lyons
Mega Poster

Postby Rodge1991 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:30 pm

well I don't need to prove it :mrgreen: it's up to you to find evidence to disprove me :P 8)

The lock ness monster is a different kettle of fish and the photos are grainy/photoshop or bits of log filled with air.
ImageImage
Rodge1991
Mega Poster

Postby Dan D Lyons » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:45 am

Rodge1991 wrote:The lock ness monster is a different kettle of fish and the photos are grainy/photoshop or bits of log filled with air.

Hypocrite :P . It can't be falsified or proven true as such, because any inconsistencies will be shuffled into the theory itself. This is as much as a weakness as a strength because it doesn't base it towards a scientific point of view, this causes us to argue in circles and makes the whole argument have le point zéro.
Dan D Lyons
Mega Poster

Postby Maximus » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Rodge1991 wrote:well I don't need to prove it :mrgreen: it's up to you to find evidence to disprove me :P 8)

The lock ness monster is a different kettle of fish and the photos are grainy/photoshop or bits of log filled with air.

Please pardon my language but that is crap. The burden of proof is entirely on you so please give whatever 'evidence' you have stumbled across and in any case you admit yourself that you have no idea what their function is so why would The Illuminati exist if it has no purpose?
Maximus
Advanced Member

Postby Rodge1991 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:54 am

Well their function is very clear;

Complete. World. Domination

They already in control of the media; the most powerful controlling device on the planet. They can inject their own rule through this; the music you hear, the adverts you watch and the news you witness are all carefully selected and put out to the populas.

It is said they caused both World Wars to cripple world powers so it leaves the population in dire state and when things get dire they'll swoop in and save everyone with a new one government for the world...them.

To further destroy civilisation they start to cripple each country; mainly causing banks to go all haywire and forcing countries into a state of unrest...take Greece, they're just further on down the line than the rest of us.

When you start piecing it together and see more the the big picture you realise that it makes sense...disturbingly.

But my question is what makes you all so darn sure that they don't exist?
ImageImage
Rodge1991
Mega Poster

Postby nathanw-j » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:14 am

i never said they didnt exist, i just said they cant do anything
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby Maximus » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:46 pm

Rodge1991 wrote:Well their function is very clear;

Complete. World. Domination

They already in control of the media; the most powerful controlling device on the planet. They can inject their own rule through this; the music you hear, the adverts you watch and the news you witness are all carefully selected and put out to the populas.

It is said they caused both World Wars to cripple world powers so it leaves the population in dire state and when things get dire they'll swoop in and save everyone with a new one government for the world...them.

To further destroy civilisation they start to cripple each country; mainly causing banks to go all haywire and forcing countries into a state of unrest...take Greece, they're just further on down the line than the rest of us.

When you start piecing it together and see more the the big picture you realise that it makes sense...disturbingly.

But my question is what makes you all so darn sure that they don't exist?

Oh dear, someone call the nurse. Generations of eminent historians have found nothing to back up this, the Illuminati are a creation of the internet for those who can't come to terms with the fact people do bad things to one another and want to think that everything is pre-planned. I suppose you also believe that the Royal Family are reptiles and that the Holocaust is a myth?
Maximus
Advanced Member

Postby Dan D Lyons » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:55 pm

oh no! He is onto us! :P
You can believe anything you like tbh, you have your own mind... kinda... if you take this into account :| ...
Dan D Lyons
Mega Poster

Postby Rodge1991 » Thu May 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Consider that the illuminati were going before the Internet even existed, like in the late 1800s. There have been several accounts of celebrities speaking out against them and suddenly they met very quick, 'accident' type ends... However the truth may be that this is all speculation to get us wound up, maybe they were invented as a distraction from an even bigger conspiracy, whatever the reason may be nothing is what it seems and anything is plausible. (Take the Titanic for example....there is now evidence that Titanic NEVER set sail and was instead replaced by a similar ship because it wasn't completed on time.)

Maybe I'm just wasting my cyber ink here, but maybe it's something to have a think about, what if it is all true? What if this is a grand master plan? The pieces are already on the board, and like the pawns in Chess, we have no idea what the 'controllers' are going to do, we are just shifted and moved into place. Of course I'm not stuck in my room with a tin foil hat and hangers hanging from the ceiling-I normally take a look at the big picture and maybe it fits together too perfectly...I do have my doubts of course, how can they control everything?
ImageImage
Rodge1991
Mega Poster

Next

Return to Debate Forum