The Illuminati

Feel free to debate any issues you wish here. Warning: The topics discussed and their content may on occassion offend some.

Re: The Illuminati

Postby Maximus » Fri May 03, 2013 11:40 am

"Maybe I'm just wasting my cyber ink here,"

Correct, at last.
Maximus
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:36 am
Location: London

Re: The Illuminati

Postby Dan D Lyons » Sat May 04, 2013 7:39 pm

But why? World domination is overrated!
07williamsdj Nov 15, 2010 - Jul 11, 2012
User avatar
Dan D Lyons
Mega Poster
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:22 am
Location: From Wales... Now in Plymouth...

Re: The Illuminati

Postby Rodge1991 » Mon May 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Over the years I've just learnt that there are things we cannot possible start to understand.......
Visit my Dyspraxia Blog:http://www.DyspraxicFantastic.com
ImageImage
NUMQUAM DEFICERE ~ Never Give Up
User avatar
Rodge1991
Mega Poster
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Aboard Thunderbird 5 with EOS

Re: The Illuminati

Postby Maximus » Tue May 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Rodge1991 wrote:Over the years I've just learnt that there are things we cannot possible start to understand.......



In your case reality.
Maximus
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:36 am
Location: London

Re: The Illuminati

Postby chocolatefudgecake » Wed May 08, 2013 11:33 am

Rodge1991 wrote:but I find it highly suspicious that their symbol is everywhere.


I believe it has already been pointed out that what you believe to be their symbol is actually a Freemasons symbol. and Freemasons are everywhere, which is why their symbols (there's loads) are everywhere.


Rodge1991 wrote:well I don't need to prove it :mrgreen: it's up to you to find evidence to disprove me :P 8)


In order to prove you wrong, we need to prove your evidence wrong, which we can't do if you don't give us it.


Rodge1991 wrote:They already in control of the media; the most powerful controlling device on the planet. They can inject their own rule through this; the music you hear, the adverts you watch and the news you witness are all carefully selected and put out to the populas.


I'm not going to say this is impossible, but I think it would be very difficult to do, as there's so much of it. I think what we see/hear in thee media is much less controlled than it used to be because of the internet. The fact that people can talk about "The Illuminati" shows that, if they did exist, they haven't got complete control of this, because otherwise they'd stop you. Because of the internet, we can find out things we would never have know by just relying on T.v/radio/newspapers. On music, they can't control everything everyone listens to, as half the stuff I listen to is not "mainstream", and not done through record companies. If they had control of all music, they would have to do it through record companies, because it would be much easier to do than to get every sing singer/songwriter to help them. Therefore any music you listen to that has not gone through one of these companies is unlikely to be controlled by them.

So either they don't exist, or don't have as much control as you think they do.


Rodge1991 wrote:It is said they caused both World Wars to cripple world powers so it leaves the population in dire state and when things get dire they'll swoop in and save everyone with a new one government for the world...them.


Except they didn't. If his was their plan, then we would be under one government already. So either their plan went wrong (unlikely if they're as powerful/influential as they would have to be to cause the World wars in the first place) OR they don't exist.


Rodge1991 wrote:To further destroy civilisation they start to cripple each country; mainly causing banks to go all haywire and forcing countries into a state of unrest...take Greece, they're just further on down the line than the rest of us.


The banks going haywire and the bad economy at the moment happens every so often, because of the type of society we live in. It's happened before and will happen again in the future. Nothing to do with the "Illuminati".


Rodge1991 wrote:It is said they caused both World Wars to cripple world powers so it leaves the population in dire state and when things get dire they'll swoop in and save everyone with a new one government for the world...them.

To further destroy civilisation they start to cripple each country; mainly causing banks to go all haywire and forcing countries into a state of unrest...take Greece, they're just further on down the line than the rest of us.


I've already argued against these to ideas separately, but I feel I need to deal with it as a whole as well. If they did that to "further destroy civilisation", then it would have happened immediately after WWII, not after the country has recovered from it.


Rodge1991 wrote:Consider that the illuminati were going before the Internet even existed, like in the late 1800s.


But where are you getting all your information from? Do you have any proof this theory was around before the internet?


Rodge1991 wrote:There have been several accounts of celebrities speaking out against them and suddenly they met very quick, 'accident' type ends...


Going back to my point earlier, if they were in control of all the media, and they're killing off people speaking out against them, why are you still alive?


Rodge1991 wrote:However the truth may be that this is all speculation to get us wound up, maybe they were invented as a distraction from an even bigger conspiracy,


In which case thee Illuminati don't exist? Maybe it is. But I don't believe so. If the Illuminati conspiracy was made up to cover up a bigger one, surely they would have enough power to make it a more well known conspiracy?


Rodge1991 wrote:(Take the Titanic for example....there is now evidence that Titanic NEVER set sail and was instead replaced by a similar ship because it wasn't completed on time.)


I think you've got that conspiracy wrong - the reason given for the Titanic being replaced with a "similar" ship, the Olympic (her older sister) was because the Olympic had an accident and got a big hole in her. the idea is that they purposely suck the Olympic as the Titanic and claimed off the Titanic's insurance wilst the Titanic, disguised as the Olympic, went around carrying passengers and earning money. This theory is apparently supported by some off Olympic's parts being on the Titanic and parts meant for the Titanic being on the Olympic. (I can't remember is that was true or not).
However, there were several differences in the construction of the Titanic and the Olympic, and it would be almost impossible to change everything so that you couldn't tell they had been switched - you would have to completely re-build the ships, which would have taken too long (much longer than what the "conversion" actually took) and and cost too much, and not be worth it. so if they had swapped the ships, whilst people at the time wouldn't have noticed it, it would become apparent that it was not the Titanic but the Olympic. Yet the ship at the bottom of the ocean matches the design and construction of the Titanic, NOT the Olympic.

Sorry, went a bit off topic there.


Rodge1991 wrote:Over the years I've just learnt that there are things we cannot possible start to understand.......


There's a lot off things we cannot understand, but they are things humans have no control over.
-ChocFC-
A badger! a badger! My Kingdom for a Badger!
User avatar
chocolatefudgecake
The Cat's Pajamas !!
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:13 pm
Location: Hampshire, England

Re: The Illuminati

Postby nathanw-j » Wed May 08, 2013 12:10 pm

^^ i think you just got owned sir
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:49 pm
Location: Seaton, Devon, England, UK

Re: The Illuminati

Postby Rodge1991 » Wed May 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Well fair enough, I wouldn't say I was owned. After all I can see the logical side to the fact that their mission is quite absurd. However it's this fact that causes complacency and denial-so I'm just on the edge of caution-being over cautious was always, and will forever, be in my nature- by expecting and preparing for the worse I am prepared for pretty much anything.

My opinions from the ideas gathered are harmless and I won't take it further like building an army against the Illuminati or start hanging hangers from my celing and wearing tin hats and living in a cave far way from anywhere. It's just the Illuminati makes method to the madness of this world...maybe it is exaggerated.

Maybe you are all part of it hahahaha :lol:

Well to be honest I was never quite convinced from the start; and truthfully I'm still not 100% convinced after all there is no real evidence, just smoke, smog and cover ups. Due to the fact that there are some aspects that cannot be controlled...

As said previously why haven't they taken control now? Well that's the one piece that fails to fit...the only way it dies fit would be that they already control everything....Maybe as time goes by the truth will be revealed
Visit my Dyspraxia Blog:http://www.DyspraxicFantastic.com
ImageImage
NUMQUAM DEFICERE ~ Never Give Up
User avatar
Rodge1991
Mega Poster
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Aboard Thunderbird 5 with EOS

Re: The Illuminati

Postby chocolatefudgecake » Wed May 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Rodge1991 wrote:Maybe you are all part of it hahahaha :lol:


:lol: I did consider putting a joking about that. or about you being part of it (because you seemed so sure of them existing), but I decided against it.

Rodge1991 wrote:My opinions from the ideas gathered are harmless and I won't take it further like building an army against the Illuminati or start hanging hangers from my celing and wearing tin hats and living in a cave far way from anywhere.


That's good. Doing those things would be a bad idea. :wink:
-ChocFC-
A badger! a badger! My Kingdom for a Badger!
User avatar
chocolatefudgecake
The Cat's Pajamas !!
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:13 pm
Location: Hampshire, England

Re: The Illuminati

Postby Luna_is_so_cool_like » Thu May 09, 2013 7:00 am

We had a discussion about the illuminati in english last year, as most of the boys in my class were obsessing over it at the time, so we had a debate lesson.... I can't be sure if I believe in it or not, as sure, there's evidence, but it all seems a bit surreal....
Here's the evidence I've heard about their existence.... not sure if they're all true...
- Lady Gaga is a member, and makes the 666 sign with her hands frequently.
- In the 9/11 attack, the smoke formed an image of Satan. (I find that one very hard to believe)
- In 'Monsters Inc.' there is frequent references to the all-seeing eye, which is on the Monsters Inc logo apparently

There's a few more things I've heard, but I can't bring them all to mind at the moment
- If ever you feel hella sad, just remember that you're hella rad -
User avatar
Luna_is_so_cool_like
Splendiferous Member
 
Posts: 554
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:05 am
Location: Somewhere In Neverland

Re: The Illuminati

Postby Rodge1991 » Thu May 09, 2013 11:17 am

Most of Disney films and other cartoons etc has Illuninati references anyway, however ironically Monsters inc never occurred to me in that sense :lol:

As for the smoke in the 9/11 attack-unless the illuminati can control smoke :shock: :lol: I just think it's an optical illusion or maybe CGI put over the smoke after filming.

I did have a sudden thought, that what if the government made up the illuminati's plans to keep us distracted from the real plans at hand...a conspiracy in a conspiracy so to speak. :lol: :? :shock:
Visit my Dyspraxia Blog:http://www.DyspraxicFantastic.com
ImageImage
NUMQUAM DEFICERE ~ Never Give Up
User avatar
Rodge1991
Mega Poster
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Aboard Thunderbird 5 with EOS

Re: The Illuminati

Postby Maximus » Thu May 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Rodge1991 wrote:Most of Disney films and other cartoons etc has Illuninati references anyway, however ironically Monsters inc never occurred to me in that sense :lol:

As for the smoke in the 9/11 attack-unless the illuminati can control smoke :shock: :lol: I just think it's an optical illusion or maybe CGI put over the smoke after filming.

I did have a sudden thought, that what if the government made up the illuminati's plans to keep us distracted from the real plans at hand...a conspiracy in a conspiracy so to speak. :lol: :? :shock:



You have far too much time on your hands.
Maximus
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:36 am
Location: London

Re: The Illuminati

Postby Rodge1991 » Fri May 10, 2013 5:34 pm

Maximus wrote:You have far too much time on your hands.


Basically I've been out of work for 10 months, soooo yeah I've had too much time....at least that'll stop for 6 months.
Visit my Dyspraxia Blog:http://www.DyspraxicFantastic.com
ImageImage
NUMQUAM DEFICERE ~ Never Give Up
User avatar
Rodge1991
Mega Poster
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Aboard Thunderbird 5 with EOS

Re: The Illuminati

Postby Maximus » Sat May 11, 2013 10:47 am

Rodge1991 wrote:
Maximus wrote:You have far too much time on your hands.


Basically I've been out of work for 10 months, soooo yeah I've had too much time....at least that'll stop for 6 months.



Proof, just in case there was any needed, that conspiracy theories are the result of people generally being unproductive.
Maximus
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:36 am
Location: London

Re: The Illuminati

Postby Steph » Sat May 11, 2013 12:25 pm

Maximus wrote:
Rodge1991 wrote:
Maximus wrote:You have far too much time on your hands.


Basically I've been out of work for 10 months, soooo yeah I've had too much time....at least that'll stop for 6 months.



Proof, just in case there was any needed, that conspiracy theories are the result of people generally being unproductive.


I think that's a little bit harsh. He's not done anything to hurt or insult anyone-he may have some wacky ideas but we need all types of people to make this world.
Steph
Forum God !
 
Posts: 7853
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Surrey, south east England

Re: The Illuminati

Postby Maximus » Sat May 11, 2013 3:03 pm

I think that's a little bit harsh. He's not done anything to hurt or insult anyone-he may have some wacky ideas but we need all types of people to make this world.[/quote]


If you say so.
Maximus
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 9:36 am
Location: London

PreviousNext

Return to Debate Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

cron