YouTube and Google+ together??

Feel free to debate any issues you wish here. Warning: The topics discussed and their content may on occassion offend some.

YouTube and Google+ together??

Postby SonicRocks369 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Hello there, I was wondering what you people think about the Google+ feature on YouTube. Personally, I don't like it, as if you DON'T have the update, you can't be a youtuber. :( You can't comment on videos, you have to update and say you want a Google+ page in order to have your normal YouTube features :roll: . Plus I don't like Google+ anyway as it is not my cup of tea. What are your opinions on this, I mean, if you go to YouTube right now, you will see a lot of people disliking the update. :| plus, in addition, you are being forced to change anyway, as of today, you have 13 days before YouTube changes your channel without the undo feature. So tell me what you think about this please....?
Sasha

Sonic the Hedgehog Rocks!!
"An adventure's no fun if it's too easy." - Sonic the Hedgehog

Danger Mouse is Awesome! :)
SonicRocks369
Splendiferous Member

Re: YouTube and Google+ together??

Postby nathanw-j » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:46 pm

i dont like it
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby Justsomeone761 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:33 pm

I don't like it either. I think google + wasn't received too well, and now google is forcing it on people through youtube. If a product doesn't work, just drop it, don't force it on people, if they didn't like it before, then they certainly won't like it after.
Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them. - Eeyore
Justsomeone761
Advanced Member

Postby SonicRocks369 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Justsomeone761 wrote:I don't like it either. I think google + wasn't received too well, and now google is forcing it on people through youtube. If a product doesn't work, just drop it, don't force it on people, if they didn't like it before, then they certainly won't like it after.

I agree with you
Sasha

SonicRocks369
Splendiferous Member

Postby Dan D Lyons » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:32 am

It annoys me that when I log into youtube it logs me into my google plus account, not my youtube account. I have to manually switch it back to my youtube account. I probably wouldn't use google plus even if it was popular, it would be one too many social networking websites (I already have Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram and Twitter though I only use it sporadically). I don't think that google plus will ever be able to compete with the popularity of facebook, which may be part of the reason for chucking it into youtube. It took money to develop google plus, so they kinda need their money back, but I don't necessarily think that this is the right way to do this. I think google plus could do with a really good hipster or indie scene it would be the perfect place to start one, and that would help in creating moneys for it. Maybe it will get a period of popularity, though I doubt it.
07williamsdj Nov 15, 2010 - Jul 11, 2012
Dan D Lyons
Mega Poster

Postby nataliekirkland » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:24 pm

I dislike it- i don't like social media, and now they are trying to force me to have something I don't want
nataliekirkland
Mega Poster

Postby SonicRocks369 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:50 pm

nataliekirkland wrote:I dislike it- i don't like social media, and now they are trying to force me to have something I don't want

I agree! :|
Sasha

SonicRocks369
Splendiferous Member

Return to Debate Forum