Another of my favorite shows got cancelled!!!! :(

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

Another of my favorite shows got cancelled!!!! :(

Postby Hermionefan5 » Wed May 31, 2006 10:48 am

Stupid American Television! I swear, if it's not like a cop show or Lost or reality or s*x soaked drama, they don't wanna show it anymore! :twisted: I am so mad that my show, Everwood, which is perfectly good (see Everwood thread and Friends thread for details on it) is getting cancelled after just four years!! :evil: I'm angry! Very angry! And then Gilmore Girls will be cancelled at the end of next season and all the shows I like on tv will be gone! :cry: It's all the stupid WB's fault because they put Everwood on at the same time as the teen soap, The O.C., which is basically television suicide since The O.C. is so popular. They put Everwood back on Mondays after seeing how bad it did on Thursday, but it was too late. :cry:

Farewell Everwood and your inhabitants: Dr. Andy Brown (Treat Williams), Ephram Brown (Gregory Smith), Delia Brown (Vivien Cardone), Nina Feeney (Stephanie Niznik), Sam Feeney (dunno who plays him-some kid actor), Dr. Jake Hartman (Scott Wolf from Spin City), Dr. Harold AbbotT (Tom Amandes), Rose Abbott (Marilyn Gann), Bright Abbott (Chris Pratt), Amy Abbott (Emily VanCamp), Reid Bardem (Justin Baldoni), Hannah Rogers (Sarah Drew), Irv Harper (John Beasley), and Edna Harper (Debra Mooney). I will miss you all! :cry:

Love,
Shanna

P.S. The last episode (for those of you American viewers) is on Monday, June 5th at 8 pm. central time. It's on the WB (channel nine for Chicago).
Image is from "Gilmore Girls" Season 1
"You are the same as everyone else."--"Forrest Gump"
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby kitty_cute » Wed May 31, 2006 4:58 pm

Aaaw no that sucks! I hate it when my favourite shows are cancelled!
Japan ! ^_^ <super kawaii>

No PM'S please unless it's urgent =]
kitty_cute
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Joss1991 » Wed May 31, 2006 5:04 pm

gilmore girls are thinking of going on for a extra year.
Joss1991
Splendiferous Member

Postby kitty_cute » Wed May 31, 2006 6:53 pm

I dont like Gilmore Girls much... I dont know why, it never appealed to me.
Japan ! ^_^ <super kawaii>

No PM'S please unless it's urgent =]
kitty_cute
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Hermionefan5 » Wed May 31, 2006 7:14 pm

Yeah, Gilmore Girls is going one more season (1 year), but then I think it is going off because I can't imagine that they will put it on another year. Especially if Luke and Lorelai get married at the end of next season (number 7). I just don't see an 8th season happening. I do like the new show Pepper Dennis that's on Tuesdays on the WB. I watched it for the first time last night. :) It has Rebecca Romijin (who used to be Rebecca Romijin-Stamos) from the X-Men movies as the main character. She's a reporter. There's also two cute guys on it. One of them is Rider Strong (who played Shawn on Boy Meets World). I dunno if you guys ever got Boy Meets World over there, but it was a good show. 8)
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Hermionefan5 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:50 pm

Last episode tonight at 8/7 central! I'm definitely watching! Two hour finale!

7th Heaven is going for yet another season after it's series finale and that's why they are getting rid of EVERWOOD! I'm very angry about this! I like Seventh Heaven, but it' s been on for YEARS (like 10 years) and it deserves to give a newer show a chance to shine. It's not fair that since the 7th Heaven series finale had seven million viewers they are going to terminate my show! :cry: I thought that 7th Heaven ended nicely and if they pick up an 11th season it might end up being very crappy. I don't think it should have an 11th season because it could end up being really bad. It's totally unfair! :cry:

SAVE EVERWOOD!
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby carebear15 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:30 pm

I am thankful that i will get to ee 7th heaven, i thought that they was ending it, but they are not so that i good. I never understand why alot of the shows that we watched when we was younger is gone.
carebear15
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Hermionefan5 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:33 am

carebear15 wrote:I am thankful that i will get to ee 7th heaven, i thought that they was ending it, but they are not so that i good. I never understand why alot of the shows that we watched when we was younger is gone.

Yeah, it is nice that 7th Heaven will still be on, I just wish it wasn't replacing my favorite show. :cry: I was mad because my favorite show was still going to be on until 7th Heaven got really great ratings and then they decided "well, let's kill Everwood because 7th Heaven did so much better on its series finale!" I just thought Everwood should have more of a chance. Cancel some other show to put 7th Heaven back on. :(
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc