Switch to full style
Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.
Post a reply

hi i new and i wonder what your music taste is

Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:58 pm

well my music taste is mainly rock(nirvana .foo fighter and sunny day real estance) but i also lesson to classical music and i play a violin.also i like jackson united :D

Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:28 pm

Classical ROck, Heavy Metal, NWOBHM, Neo classical metal.

Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:38 pm

I listen to a lot of different kinds of music, so I dont really know how to define it :)

Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:51 pm

I like lots of songs and styles of music mainly, R&B, Hip Hop and Pop.

Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:17 pm

My music taste varies, I usually like the rock genre in general, though I am a fan of Weird Al Yankovic and the Pogues

Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:57 pm

omg, i love all sorts! at the mo, i like david bowie, hence my username. i adore 60s band the monkees, always have done. but my fave is rave music!

Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:49 pm

Emo, rock , metal, alternative rock

Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:59 pm

I like any music that has a dark side to it or unhappy feel to it. so it can be trance,indie rock, heavy rock, metal, 2step, grime instrumentals, dubstep, some underground hip hop even some pop music eg Tatu. i really hate rnb music and reggae with a passion know its slow and boring they get payed to talk aload of rubbish just to make sales and mostly everybody listens it and sing them awful songs at my collage. but i respect the record labels making money out of chavs and anybody whos follows the fashion just to be cool. All they got to sing about is girls as bitches, money, shotting, crime and whos the biggest gangster then they have a number 1 hit on there hands and its makes the world a whole lot better after that :roll:

but its mainly trance what i listen too at the moment.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:03 am

Pretty much everything. I gotta love my country, classic rock, regular rock, (some) pop (I'm a sucker for Justin Timberlake), R&B, (some) rap, alternative, christian, 80's pop, (some) punk and other random things. :)

Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:53 am

Grunge, punk (not that crappy pop punk), hardcore punk, metal to an extent, indie be my favourite, dance, some rap such as run dmc and nwa im drouing a blank so ill end hear. ill write more later.

Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:40 am

Hi im new too. I really like indie and rock music, my favourite band is block party.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:48 pm

rock,rap bang bang

Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:36 pm

Hip hop, urban, rap and pop are the main genres I listen to but I like individual songs from practically every genre.

Re: hi i new and i wonder what your music taste is

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:05 pm

alt rock, dunedin sound (serch violins and violence on you tube) electronica and indie

Re: hi i new and i wonder what your music taste is

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:34 pm

I like rock such as thunder, metallica, Iron maiden e.c.t. I also like nirvana.
Post a reply