Merlin

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

Re: Merlin

Postby Cynamon » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:08 am

Yeah. I like Adrian Lester, last time I saw him was in Hustle.

And Arthur finally kissed Gwen! It had to happen sooner or later, because Arthur marries Guinevere eventually and the preview for next week looks fantastic!
Cynamon

Postby Remus » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:45 pm

Did anyone watch Merlin last night? Heart attack or what! Uther, not cool trying to scare me to death. What a jerk. I felt sad when Morgana killed him but last night, I was glad she did bump him off especially after what he did to Gwen.

Plus, how close did we come to a magic reveal! :P One of these days it will happen for real. :)
Remus
Site Admin

Postby galexy96 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:53 pm

I was the same with the ghost Uther! I couldn't believe he was trying to kill Gwen. I'm glad it got sorted in the end though.
galexy96
As Mad As A Box Of Frogs !

Postby Remus » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:19 pm

I'm so glad it got sorted also. Uther really crossed the line this time. Arthur is going to be such a better king.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:06 pm

I watched the first two episodes this weekend. (I know; I'm a bit behind!) And I have to say, I LOVED shirtless Percival. Oh, my God, wasn't he just...?! *squee* Now I know why he's my favourite knight :D
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby galexy96 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:36 pm

MontyDyspraxia wrote:I watched the first two episodes this weekend. (I know; I'm a bit behind!) And I have to say, I LOVED shirtless Percival. Oh, my God, wasn't he just...?! *squee* Now I know why he's my favourite knight :D

I think he looks like a more muscular Dermot O'Leary.

I liked this weeks episode, even though I could tell from the first time I saw her that the old lady was Morgana. I'm glad it worked out ok in the end.
galexy96

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:49 pm

galexy96 wrote:
MontyDyspraxia wrote:I watched the first two episodes this weekend. (I know; I'm a bit behind!) And I have to say, I LOVED shirtless Percival. Oh, my God, wasn't he just...?! *squee* Now I know why he's my favourite knight :D

I think he looks like a more muscular Dermot O'Leary.

That's why I like him so much. I go nuts for Dermot :lol:
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Remus » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:57 pm

I was watching the livefeed on Tumblr when that episode was airing and whoa, they went crazy for it. :lol:

galexy96 wrote: I liked this weeks episode, even though I could tell from the first time I saw her that the old lady was Morgana. I'm glad it worked out ok in the end.

Oh, I know. It was so obvious and yet Merlin was oblivious to the fact.

I don't trust that Mordred even with him being a knight now.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby galexy96 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Remus wrote:
I don't trust that Mordred even with him being a knight now.

Yeah, I know what you mean, something will probably happen with him in a few episode's time.
galexy96

Postby nathanw-j » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:23 am

it is being axed after this series
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby Remus » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:16 pm

I've heard as well, I'm gutted, I love Merlin! :cry: The poor fandom on Tumblr, they were in shock.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby galexy96 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Yes, I heard this too, but I also heard there are plans on a Merlin film trilogy which is exciting if it happens.
galexy96

Postby Remus » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:58 pm

What did you guys think of the finale? I'm gutted, I was so disappointed with the ending and on Christmas Eve as well, that was cold, BBC. To me, it just felt rushed and it was like the last five years were for nothing.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby galexy96 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:21 pm

I also felt it could have been ended better. It felt like it was so easy to quickly kill Morgana, I was expecting a massive battle between them or something.
galexy96

Postby _robyn_ » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:46 am

I actually thought the episode was "good" (I say good, with a definate it could have been better) ending.

I think it ended how it was suppose to, and also even though I did want some epic magic battle the episodes attention was mainly where it should have been, between arthur and merlin. The whole series what have never have been at awesome as it was without their bromance. And Arthurs last words were heartwarming. So as much as it could have included more, I enjoyed it and thought it was a fitting ending.
And I'm glad they didn't forget to actually confirm if Merlin was immortal. And if they go through with the Movie that has been rumoured, it was set up with the dragons arthur will return.
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Previous

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc