Waterloo Road

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

Re: Waterloo Road

Postby Steph » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:59 pm

Just caught up with the series finale on IPlayer and, wow, what an episode!

I am glad that Christine is finally going to get some help-hopefully she will be a much nicer person once she's off the alcohol. I feel bad for Imogen-hopefully she's going to be OK. Poor Connor-I felt so sorry for him in this episode!

I never knew that Chalky had a traumatic childhood in the care system! It makes a lot of sense now why he's always had such a good relationship with the troubled students. I hope he gets to foster Kevin.

I am glad that Phoenix got to stay in Scotland in the end. I felt so sorry for him when he thought he was going to be separated from Harley! Did anyone else notice Lorraine calling Harley Ollie in her conversation with Phoenix? Was that a mistake or was it meant to show that she doesn't really know any of the students?

I'm so happy that Tariq got into the Para Canoe team. I will miss him as a character though-I had grown really fond of his character!

I felt really bad for Michael in this episode. That was such a difficult decision he had to make and now he's facing a life sentence. I wonder who will lead the school in his absence.

The Pupil Referral Unit should be interesting! I can't wait for the next series.
Steph
Forum God !

Postby wadey » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:19 am

Steph wrote:
I am glad that Phoenix got to stay in Scotland in the end. I felt so sorry for him when he thought he was going to be separated from Harley! Did anyone else notice Lorraine calling Harley Ollie in her conversation with Phoenix? Was that a mistake or was it meant to show that she doesn't really know any of the students

I didn't notice it might have to re watch it.
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:14 pm

Apparently Sian is leaving-the actress who plays her has filmed her exit scenes already. I'm quite sad she's going-I didn't like her at first but I think she's a good character now.
Steph
Forum God !

Postby wadey » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:18 pm

Yeah i heard to Sian leaving also heard that Phoneix, Chalky, Scout are leaving
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Remus » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:04 pm

I felt really bad for Michael, really tough situation but hopefully he will be okay! I don't think I could cope with another headmaster/mistress again so soon!

That was the first episode where I honestly feel sad for Christine, I hope she gets the help she needs.

wadey wrote:Yeah i heard to Sian leaving also heard that Phoneix, Chalky, Scout are leaving

Yeah, I heard about those too. I'm going to miss Sian but I do think it is the right decision as with Jez, Zack and now Maddie gone, they are not really using her character that much.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby wadey » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:53 pm

Who else going to be watching waterloo road tonight
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:42 pm

I will be catching up with it on the IPlayer as my brother is giving me a lift back to my workplace at 8 tonight.
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Remus » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:15 pm

I didn't even know it was back until my niece told me on the morning just before! I'm so glad I didn't miss it, I really enjoyed the episode, I love having a new family at WR, it stirs things up a little. :)
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:25 pm

Bolton Smilie is making a guest appearance in tonight's episode. It will be nice to see him again!
Steph
Forum God !

Postby wadey » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:17 pm

I can't wait for tonight show though i proberly be watching it on iplayer as i am at dog training tonight,
I really liking this series espically last week with chalky secret. I really don't like christine, you never know when she telling the truth or not :s
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:32 pm

I don't like Christine but I prefer her to Nikki Boston. She was evil to Scout and it was so unfair!
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Remus » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:22 am

wadey wrote:I really don't like christine, you never know when she telling the truth or not :s

Oh I know, she can be really devious when she wants to be and it's hard to know when she is actually being genuine.

Steph wrote:I don't like Christine but I prefer her to Nikki Boston. She was evil to Scout and it was so unfair!

When I saw that was back, I thought it would be good but now she has been horrible to Scout, I've really gone off her.

Tonight's episode was really dramatic! Things really escalated fast with Bolton, I felt really bad for him.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Remus » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:37 pm

I felt really bad for Scout tonight.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Grantly <3

:cry:
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Creative » Fri May 03, 2013 2:44 pm

I missed the end of the last series. What happened to Sian? Why hasn't she come back?
Creative
Forum God !

PreviousNext

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc