Waterloo Road

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

Re: Waterloo Road

Postby Remus » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:33 am

Tonight's episode was so depressing. Max is really starting to show that evil side now.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Creative » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:39 pm

At least Kim has seen through Max now. He's evil! :twisted:
Creative
Forum God !

Postby Remus » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:42 pm

Creative wrote:At least Kim has seen through Max now. He's evil! :twisted:

I read through the episode description for next week and it says she gives him a second chance. What is with her, she so need to get rid of him!
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:15 pm

I feel really sorry for Rachel and also the new English teacher, Helen. She is so timid ! I reckon she would actually be a good teacher if she became more assertive with the students!
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Remus » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:26 am

I feel really sorry for Rachel as well, I hope she can gain some power back over Max. I don't know what to make of Helen, sometimes I like her but then there is other times where she lying or trying to blackmail which isn't that nice.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Creative » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:27 am

I don't like Helen. I feel sorry for she but she gets on my nerves.

Kim must be mad to take Max back! I hpe he gets what he deserves soon!
Creative
Forum God !

Postby Remus » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:51 am

What an episode tonight! Max was so evil, he's really starting to terrify me. Tom Chambers does a wonderful job of playing the villain. I felt so sorry for Helen especially at the end, that Amy is vile. What's with Rachel at the end, destorying the CD, I don't think it is a good move. Kim as well running back to Max, she is really blind to him. Chris was really good in this episode though, I like the way he dealt with Max.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Creative » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:38 pm

I did feel sorry for Helen but I'm glad she's gone as she's not cut out to be a teacher. Amy was really awful though and no one wants to be friends with her anymore. I was glad that Lindsay and Ros are going to be friends again.
I wish Rachael hadn't destroyed the DVD of Max and Helen together. I so want that evil Max to get busted! :twisted:
Creative
Forum God !

Postby Remus » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:55 pm

I agree, teaching was not the right career for her. Yeah, I'm glad those two made up as well.

I know but I think Max is running on borrowed time now, soon or later I think he is going to get it.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Remus » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:28 pm

I love yesterday's episode! Max finally got what he deserved. It's going to be interesting to see what happens next especially with that cliffhanger at the end with Kim.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:46 pm

I haven't watched yesterday's episode yet-I will be watching it on IPlayer later. I have just finished Series 3 on DVD which I got for Christmas. I still think the final episode in Series 3 takes a lot of beating in terms of drama with that massive fire and Rachel being revealed as a former prostitute. However I missed the whole of Series 4 so I don't have any of that to compare it to. I am hoping to get Series 4 on boxset soon-apparently it is out already but I'm going to give it as a present idea for somebody when it comes to my 24th birthday as nobody ever knows what to get me!
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Remus » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm

Wow! I didn't know that, cannot imagine Rachel being one of them! :P I really only starting watching WR in Series 4, I had seen odd previous episode of it because my mom and sister used to watch series 1 and 2. Just yesterday I ordered Series 1 from Amazon though, I want to catch up with them. Hope you get series 4 soon. It was a really good series.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Yeah-that's why Max made that comment about not being a fan of "used goods" and then asking how much she charged staff when they were all in the pub for the end of term celebrations! It all came out in Series 3. She had a bad time as a teenager and was forced into prostitution at the age of 17 as a means of survival and afterwards she was so ashamed that she changed her name by deed poll. She used to be called Amanda Fenshaw and she was blackmailed by a local builder and it all came out at the end of Series 3 when she was making a speech in front of hundreds of people at an end of term contest between 2 schools. I felt so sorry for her! It was the first time I saw her cry!
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Remus » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:31 pm

I wondered why he had made that comment, makes sense now. Pretty shocking. I will have to buy series 3 once I get series 1 and 2.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Creative » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:00 pm

I don't understand what's going on with Waterloo Road! It's not on this Wednesday as there's football on and next Wednesday George Gently is on! What's going on??
Creative
Forum God !

PreviousNext

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc