Emmerdale

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

Emmerdale

Postby Remus » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:03 am

Any watchers on here? Out of all of the soaps, Emmerdale is the one I probably catch the most of and at the moment, I have been loving the Paddy and Aaron storyline that has been playing out. I felt so sorry for Aaron the other night when Paddy was just badgering him about being gay, no wonder the guy snapped and attacked him. He just wouldn't let it drop. However now that Aaron has confessed to Paddy, hopefully things will be less stress for him. I hope it has a happy ending. Too often these days, soap storylines seem to end in the most depressing manner ever.
Remus
Site Admin

Re: Emmerdale

Postby galexy96 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:07 pm

I only some times watch it. I prefere Hollyoaks and Eastenders. But Especially Hollyoaks because i think its more for a teenage audience and i think it has exellent story lines. :)
galexy96
As Mad As A Box Of Frogs !

Postby Remus » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:55 pm

I've never watched Hollyoaks, for some reason there is just something about it which just doesn't appeal.

Anyone else excited about the live episode this week for the 40th anniversary? I cannot wait to watch and see it because I find live episodes just really exciting and I know there is going to be a death so I'm really interesting to see who it is. I really hope it isn't Carl even though he is totally evil but I love his character and I think it would be harsh to kill off another King family member.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby galexy96 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Haha it's been over two years since I posted that :) I don't really watch Hollyoaks anymore.

Generally, I don't watch Emmerdale, but I may tune in this week for the live episode.
galexy96

Postby Remus » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:11 pm

I'm gutted. RIP Carl King. :cry: I know he was a villain but he was a bloody good one and a fantastic character. I'm so sad. :( I hope Cameron pays! :evil:
Remus
Site Admin

Postby galexy96 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:42 pm

I thought the episode went very well. It's a shame he went, he has been in it for a long time.
galexy96

Postby Remus » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Yeah, a lot of people have said the same, he was a big character. :/
Remus
Site Admin

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc