Doctor Who

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

Re: Doctor Who

Postby JamesStanley » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:48 pm

Tonight's episode was amazing that person ship things was different I wasn't expecting that Mel surprised me as well and they left Hitler locked in a cupboard :lol: waiting for next week this series should be good.
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby Kirbster12 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:09 am

Rory: "Shut up, Hitler!"
:lol:
What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring. ~ Sherlock :)

City Council would like to remind everyone that dogs are not allowed in the dog park. People are not allowed in the dog park...
Kirbster12
Forum Master

Postby hagrid » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:01 pm

why couldnt the doctor regenerate
hagrid
Forum Master

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Because Matt Smith is contracted until 2013 :lol: That's why.
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby justme6565 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:45 am

Technically, in canon though, it was because the poisen was made so that he couldn't.... :)

I thought it was brilliant in every way!!!! :) My favorite quote was ""Well, I was on my way to a gay Gypsy Bar Mitzvah for the disabled, then I thought 'The Third Reich's a bit rubbish- I think I'll kill the Führer!'" Soooooo great!
“Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes.” ~Bette Midler
justme6565
Forum Master

Postby Kirbster12 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:58 am

Who said that? I can't really remember.
What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring. ~ Sherlock :)

City Council would like to remind everyone that dogs are not allowed in the dog park. People are not allowed in the dog park...
Kirbster12
Forum Master

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:31 am

^^It was River.

Personally, I hated it. Everything about it was ridiculous. It didn't explained who the people operating the Teselecta were. I don't see why Hitler had been included. The plot could've taken place anywhere and it wouldn't have made a bit of difference. It would've been better if next week's episode was aired on Saturday. My nan agrees.
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Purple_Alpaca » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:42 pm

I loved it :)
I love the idea of locking Hitler in a cupboard and running away:
“ Just you try invading Poland from in there, you nasty dictator you! “
Smile, dance, laugh, live and don't take anything for granted. Being here is a gift.

“My advice to you is please don't ever sit in your room and lock yourself away because you don't think you're good enough.”

Hello(:I'm Holly.
Purple_Alpaca
Forum Master

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:51 pm

I liked this episode a lot better than last week. I was genuinely terrified from start to finish. I've always been a little afraid of mannequins and dummies etc. Haha, I knew almost immediately that Rory and Amy were in a dollshouse. Aren't I clever? :D

Now...How am I going to sleep tonight when I have a collection of china dolls in my room? :lol:

MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby _robyn_ » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:31 pm

I thought lets kill hitler was rubbish. I knew instantly mel was river- it was so obvious. (well I thought it was)
Also there was no knew alien, the whole plot was just mel regenerating and trying to kill the doctor, no surprises and I was let down alot. I like seeing a knew alien and a knew time, knew place.

I quite like matt smith but I think Stephen Moffat needs to try stop being so...I don't know. Like the big bang episode was soo awful. He tried to make it sound all clever with spacey timey whimey stuff but it just makes it bad.

What I really want is for the master to return! Although it will be a shame if he will have regenerated- I like John Sim has the master. :p
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Postby galexy96 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Yes this episode did freak me out a little aswell, as my biggest fear is of manniquines :roll:
I also realised early on that they were in a dolls house, with the wooden plates and stuff :)
galexy96
As Mad As A Box Of Frogs !

Postby Remus » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:00 pm

I haven't seen the last episode yet but I just caught up with "Let's Kill Hitler" and I absolutely loved it! I adore River Song, she's amazing! I was a little confused and like "What is going on!" with the last series and that last episode but this one just got me completely back on track with it. I loved how Rory locked Hitler in the cupboard! :D I can certainly see why they didn't do much on the Hitler storyline, it's a sensitive subject which they need to be careful on. I liked how they didn't explain the fake robot things, it's boring to know everything and those jellyfish robots thingys gave me the creeps.
Remus
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc