Torchwood - Miracle Day

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

Re: Torchwood - Miracle Day

Postby _robyn_ » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:40 am

If you haven't watched it yet there was one bit I didn't like- but the next episode looks really good!
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:12 pm

I'll shut my eyes, then! :lol: I don't really like the idea of "death camps", but as my nan bluntly pointed out last Thursday, it's the best thing to do to get the extra number of the population out of the way. Suppose she's right, really. The population would boom even bigger (and wider) and there wouldn't be any food or water.
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Angelo & Jack! Squeesqueesqueesqueesqueesquee! :D
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby justme6565 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:47 am

I loved all the DW references, and especially the little nod to the Trickster's Brigade!
“Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes.” ~Bette Midler
justme6565
Forum Master

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:55 pm

I just got back from watching the last episode. It was a rather disappointing climax, I thought, but then again, you can't just kill off Jack, can you? :wink: I am also very sad that Esther didn't make it out, as she was my favourite character :( But the scene with Rex at the end scared the hell out of me. Did anyone else jump out of their skin? :lol: I did a countdown on my fingers and once I got to three, he came back. I laughed so much that I woke up my cat, who was on my lap. It was hilarious! :lol:

MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Remus » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:18 pm

Really wish Esther could have lived, I really liked her. :cry: It would have made the perfect ending then but then again, it's Torchwood, you've got to expect someone to perish at the end.

I really liked the ending and the twist with Rex. I'm so glad that Charlotte got what was coming to her! :twisted: Really interested about what Plan B is and the whole thing with Jilly and that family guy. I also loved the whole like cat fight between Jilly and Gwen, lol. :P
Remus
Site Admin

Postby hagrid » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:09 pm

i didn't understand jack spent the whole series saying there was nothing special about his blood that wasn't why he was immortal can anyone explain why the blood made him immortal
hagrid
Forum Master

Previous

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc