Labyrinth (1986)

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

Labyrinth (1986)

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:58 pm

I saw this film a few days ago and I really enjoyed it. I like the fact that it has elements from The Wizard of Oz, which is one of my main obsessions. I really like the actress who played Sarah, but my favourite character is without a doubt Jareth, the Goblin King. My favourite scene is the part where Jareth and Sarah are dancing together in her dreams. I love the relationship between them. It's kind of dirty and wrong, but it's so obvious he wanted to get it on with her :lol:

What does everyone else think? Do you like it?
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Re: Labyrinth (1986)

Postby Liahh » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:20 pm

I Loveee That Film Its So Good, I Totally Agree With The Kinda Dirty Relationship Thats Going On :P
I Love Sir Didymus He Is So Funny :)
Liahh

Postby hagrid » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:00 am

I loved that film when i was younger, we still have a copy of the dvd. my dad was a huge fan of Jim Henson and so i think thats how we found the film. david bowie was brilliant as the goblin king, especially at the end when shes in the castle and hes singing some ballad as the world gets flipped upside down around them
hagrid
Forum Master

Postby ShannonRoomie123 » Wed May 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Love this, only saw it because my mum has always loved it, and she found it on TV. We watched it and I fell in love with it!!! I even have a copy of it xD
ShannonRoomie123
Power Poster

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc