The X Factor!

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

The X Factor!

Postby Creative » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:26 pm

The X Factor is back next Saturday evening. :D I am really looking forward to it. :D
Creative
Forum God !

Re: The X Factor!

Postby Creative » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Not long to go now! :D
Creative
Forum God !

Postby Steph » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:03 pm

I'm not so sure about how good it will be this year now that they have replaced all of the judges! It really seemed to work with all of the judges last year and, this year, they just seem to have put random people together who, while qualified to judge individually, may not work as well as a team but I shall see what the first episode is like.
Steph
Forum God !

Postby wadey » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:48 pm

I looking forwad to it as well, i like watching the audtions, espically seeing the bad singers who generally think that they are good ~ I have always wondered do you think they watch it back and realises that they cant actually sing
wadey
Site Admin

Postby wadey » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:20 pm

I cant watch this :( as my tv diecide not to work properly for half the channels!! mind you the tv i have is very very old.
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:42 pm

I really liked Janet Devlin-I think she's really talented! I didn't like George at all-I was glad that Dermot defended Tulisa!
Steph
Forum God !

Postby _robyn_ » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Steph wrote:I really liked Janet Devlin-I think she's really talented! I didn't like George at all-I was glad that Dermot defended Tulisa!

Janet has quite a haunting voice. (if you get what I mean :p) and she was really good.

I like that Tulisa is on the judging pannel because I love N-dubz.

But I'm most happy Louie is still in it, he is the last original judge!
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Postby wadey » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:42 pm

I just watched the repeat :) I really like Janet as well, as for that George I thought he told us that he had mature, if he thinks that he has matured then maybe he should look up the defition of the word mature.
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Remus » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:33 pm

I catched up with it last night at like 2 in the morning, I couldn't sleep. I really love Janet, what an amazing voice, I got goosebumps but at the same time, I did feel kind of uncomfortable watching her as I could really sense her nerves and I just felt she was going to breakdown any second now. I really hope she goes far though! :D

I couldn't stand that first one, Frankie, really did not like his attitude and that George guy, wow. I'm so glad Tulisa fought back as well as Dermot having a go. When he first came on and he said he had matured, I was like yeah, sure. :P I was worried for the judges when he was right next to them, I thought something was going to kick off.

I really loved that Tina Turner chinese lady who I cannot remember her name. Her audition was so funny, I died from laughter especially when she went up to Gary Barlow. :lol:
Remus
Site Admin

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc