Twilight book Review

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

Re: Twilight book Review

Postby chocolatefudgecake » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:24 pm

I only saw the 1st in the cinema. saw the others on DVD.
-ChocFC-
A badger! a badger! My Kingdom for a Badger!
chocolatefudgecake
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Creative » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:40 pm

JamesStanley wrote:I Hate twilight I hated the books and Im not a big fan of the films the only person in it I like is Jacob. I think vampires that sparkle in the sunlight are just stupid and hate robert pattinson.

I liked Robert Pattinson in Water for Elephants. He's in Remember Me which sounds very good but I've never seen it. Has anyone else seen it?
Creative
Forum God !

Postby Creative » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:42 pm

I realy want to read Breaking Dawn as lots of people say it's the best book and well worth a read.
I have heard that the birth scene in the film is horrible and some people who have seen it have had panic attacks. Is it really that bad??
Creative
Forum God !

Postby _robyn_ » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:24 am

Creative wrote:I realy want to read Breaking Dawn as lots of people say it's the best book and well worth a read.
I have heard that the birth scene in the film is horrible and some people who have seen it have had panic attacks. Is it really that bad??

I haven't read breaking dawn. but I believe in the birth the baby breaks bellas bones and her spine and there is alot of blood. (that is what wikipedia says :p) I'm not sure how much detail it goes into that.
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Postby Kirbster12 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:29 am

I used to like it when I was younger, but, I admit, I'm a Potterhead at heart. If hate it, check this out...
http://twigurrl.wordpress.com/2011/04/2 ... nda-sucks/

Have fun! :twisted:
What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring. ~ Sherlock :)

City Council would like to remind everyone that dogs are not allowed in the dog park. People are not allowed in the dog park...
Kirbster12
Forum Master

Postby Liz » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Creative wrote:I liked Robert Pattinson in Water for Elephants. He's in Remember Me which sounds very good but I've never seen it. Has anyone else seen it?

Yep, I've seen it on DVD and I really liked it. I'm not mad on Robert Pattinson, but I think he shows an amazing acting ability in Remember Me. Plus, the story is quite touching. I mean, I expected some kind of light, fluffy love story but the movie is way better than that! :)

I used to like it when I was younger, but, I admit, I'm a Potterhead at heart. If hate it, check this out...

Gosh! I like Twilight for various reasons but I will never be as obsessed with vampire stories as I am with HP 8) :)
Liz
Advanced Member

Postby chocolatefudgecake » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Liz wrote:

Gosh! I like Twilight for various reasons but I will never be as obsessed with vampire stories as I am with HP 8) :)

I know what you mean. There several vampire series that I like, but I will never like any of them as much as I like the Harry Potter series, for oh so many different reasons.
-ChocFC-
A badger! a badger! My Kingdom for a Badger!
chocolatefudgecake
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Previous

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc