Anime

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

Re: Anime

Postby SonicRocks369 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Yes I <3 Anime :) OMG My first anime flim was Princess Monkamoke as well :shock: Have you herd of Powerpuff Girls Z and Sonic X?
(all Anime)
Sasha

Sonic the Hedgehog Rocks!!
"An adventure's no fun if it's too easy." - Sonic the Hedgehog

Danger Mouse is Awesome! :)
SonicRocks369
Splendiferous Member

Postby haemopath_bro » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am

haemopath_bro wrote:
Wolf Spirit wrote:
Luna_is_so_cool_like wrote:I love anime...
Studio ghlibi: My neighbor totoro and whisper of the heart
i love pokemon, cardcaptor sakura/cardcaptors, lucky star, chobits, clamp school detectives, sailor moon, animal crossing the movie, hana yori dango, tokyo mew mew and xxxholic

I've heard of Tokyo Mew Mew and Sailor Moon, but what are they actually about and what age group are they suitable for?

Anyway, has anybody seen Cowboy Bebop? Apparently it was made by the same people that did Wolf's Rain. (Those people are incredible. Seriously. Wolf's Rain is the greatest anime ever created in my opinion.)

tokyo mew mew is about 5 girls, ichigo, mint, lettuce, pudding and zakuro, who embody the spirits of 5 red data animals and run arouund and save the world from from aliens and thier chimera animals.

sailor moon is sort of similar but there's one for each of the planets plus the moon (pluto included) and fight the evil negaverse. both are amied at girls but anyone can enjoy them

also everyone needs to watch hetalia big times yo!

also if people don't mind BL/yaoi i also suggest junjo romantica, sekai ichi hatsukoi, gakuen heaven, FAKE, haru wo daite ita, kirepapa, koisuru bokun and hey class president
marukaite chikyuu marukaite chikyuu marukaite chikyuu boku hetalia
haemopath_bro
Mega Poster

Postby nathanw-j » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:51 pm

STUDIO GHIBLI = AWESOME

(if you think otherwise you are a fail)
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby Luna_is_so_cool_like » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:59 am

Recentley I've been hooked on Death Note :D
- If ever you feel hella sad, just remember that you're hella rad -
Luna_is_so_cool_like
Splendiferous Member

Postby nathanw-j » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Luna_is_so_cool_like wrote:Recentley I've been hooked on Death Note :D

?????????????????????????????????? what is death note?
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby Luna_is_so_cool_like » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:50 am

nathanw-j wrote:

?????????????????????????????????? what is death note?

Death Note is about this guy who finds the death gods notebook, where you write somebodys name and how they die, and it happens! So he decides to use it to make the world a better place by killing criminals etc. Very good series.
Luna_is_so_cool_like
Splendiferous Member

Postby Remus » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:54 pm

haemopath_bro wrote:sailor moon is sort of similar but there's one for each of the planets plus the moon (pluto included) and fight the evil negaverse. both are amied at girls but anyone can enjoy them

I know Sailor Moon was aimed at girls but it was on TV when I was a kid so I kind of grew up with it and I just loved the storylines for it. I even have a t-shirt with Luna on in, french themed. :)

I've heard a lot about Death Note. It sounds really good. :) I will have to try and watch it sometime.

Recently, I've started watching one called Vampire Knight which is quite dark in theme but it does have it's funny moments too. It's about this girl called Yuki who as a child is attacked by a vampire and then saved by one and then 10 years later, the story is set in Cross Academy where Yuki is a school guardian who must protect the Day Class (normal humans) from the Night Class (vampires). I probably make it sound confusing, it's better to just watch instead. :P
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Luna_is_so_cool_like » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:57 am

Remus wrote:
haemopath_bro wrote:sailor moon is sort of similar but there's one for each of the planets plus the moon (pluto included) and fight the evil negaverse. both are amied at girls but anyone can enjoy them

I know Sailor Moon was aimed at girls but it was on TV when I was a kid so I kind of grew up with it and I just loved the storylines for it. I even have a t-shirt with Luna on in, french themed. :)

I've heard a lot about Death Note. It sounds really good. :) I will have to try and watch it sometime.

Recently, I've started watching one called Vampire Knight which is quite dark in theme but it does have it's funny moments too. It's about this girl called Yuki who as a child is attacked by a vampire and then saved by one and then 10 years later, the story is set in Cross Academy where Yuki is a school guardian who must protect the Day Class (normal humans) from the Night Class (vampires). I probably make it sound confusing, it's better to just watch instead. :P

I've seen Vampire Knight. I like it. This weekend I started Pita Ten, which is such a cute anime :3 I also like Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa Chronicle, Xxxholic, Chobits and Uta No Prince Sama
Luna_is_so_cool_like
Splendiferous Member

Postby haemopath_bro » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:45 am

a good anime i've been watching lately is NANA. it's called so because the 2 main characters are called nana
haemopath_bro
Mega Poster

Postby scarlette_gee » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:28 am

an anime that has me hooked is Bleach, ive just finished series 1 though and Baka and Test is hilarous plus the theme tune is so cool im learning it
scarlette_gee

Postby haemopath_bro » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:37 am

i just learned that justin beiber hates anime. someone needs to lock that guy up with either france or alucard. can't decide whats worse. that's what you get for messing with otakus
haemopath_bro
Mega Poster

Postby Luna_is_so_cool_like » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:56 am

haemopath_bro wrote:i just learned that justin beiber hates anime. someone needs to lock that guy up with either france or alucard. can't decide whats worse. that's what you get for messing with otakus

Or as Taylor Swift says... "SHE WILL NEVER EVER EVER ESCAPE MY CELLAR! SHE WILL BE TORTURED, TORTURED, TORTURED, AND I'LL HAVE NO MERCY!"
Luna_is_so_cool_like
Splendiferous Member

Postby nathanw-j » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:51 am

SonicRocks369 wrote:Princess Monkamoke (all Anime)

isnt it pricess mononoke?
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby SonicRocks369 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:28 pm

nathanw-j wrote:
SonicRocks369 wrote:Princess Monkamoke (all Anime)

isnt it pricess mononoke?

Yes,Sorry spelled it wrong. :|
Sasha

SonicRocks369
Splendiferous Member

Postby SonicRocks369 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Remus wrote:
I know Sailor Moon was aimed at girls but it was on TV when I was a kid so I kind of grew up with it and I just loved the storylines for it. I even have a t-shirt with Luna on in, french themed.

Awesome! :D
I think Sailor Moon is a great anime, My fave Characters in the anime are:
Rini/Chibi-Usa/Mini moon/Chibi Moon
Mina/Sailor V/Sailor Venus
Sailor Moon herself
Luna
Lita/Sailor Jupiter. :mrgreen:

I think it should of had a better ending though. :?
Sasha

SonicRocks369
Splendiferous Member

PreviousNext

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc