The Sims Social

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

Re: The Sims Social

Postby Kirbster12 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Yes, I know :p
What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring. ~ Sherlock :)

City Council would like to remind everyone that dogs are not allowed in the dog park. People are not allowed in the dog park...
Kirbster12
Forum Master

Postby Remus » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:54 pm

I sent a request. :D

I apologize if I don't respond to anyone requests, I'm not being rude, if that's the case, it's because I cannot play. It keeps going on and off for me at the moment but at least I can play a little.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Remus » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Sims Social gave me a heart attack today! It said I had bought 150 simcash, I was like no I didn't! :shock: Thinking that they had charged me or something. But I checked my mail and relief, it appear they are giving out free 150 simcash to everyone who was frozen out for days which is really a nice gesture.

Do you hear about the aquarium fish tank? Apparently they released it accidentally at a very low price allowing some players to buy it like myself but now it's took it off the shop page.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby galexy96 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Remus wrote:
Do you hear about the aquarium fish tank? Apparently they released it accidentally at a very low price allowing some players to buy it like myself but now it's took it off the shop page.

I also bought one. My sister was wondering why she couldnt find one in the shop.
galexy96
As Mad As A Box Of Frogs !

Postby Remus » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:54 pm

I just hope they don't decide to take all the aquariums off everyone, it was their mistake.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Remus » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:51 pm

I'm having real difficulty with one of the quests, Hardy-Ha-Ha, it's asking for two hope. I have one friend already but I'm sending requests out and nothing but yet I have four in my backpack and on the sims forum, other users are having trouble too.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Kirbster12 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:38 am

Remus. how come your house is worth 98k now? How do you do it!!! :D
What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring. ~ Sherlock :)

City Council would like to remind everyone that dogs are not allowed in the dog park. People are not allowed in the dog park...
Kirbster12
Forum Master

Postby Remus » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:06 pm

The Simcash items come in very handy for value although logged on this morning to find that they have deducted 4k off me because they have altered the fish tank value. I've kinda of ran out of room now so don't know what I'm going to do next.
Remus
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc