Heather's Murder in Eastenders

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

Heather's Murder in Eastenders

Postby Creative » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:53 pm

What did you think of Heather's murder in Eastenders? I think it's a shame we know who the murderer is because it would have been more exciting if it had been a suprise!
Creative
Forum God !

Re: Heather's Murder in Eastenders

Postby Steph » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:18 pm

I will miss Heather as a character-I loved her and she often brought some light relief into the show when it was getting a bit depressing. I agree it would have been better if it had been a storyline similar to "Who shot Phil?" where the audience don't know who killed her. I hope Ben gets arrested for it soon-I can't stand that he's enjoying his life while poor Andrew is being blamed for it!
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Remus » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:25 am

All I know is I wouldn't want live in that area! :P Seems like there is a murder every five minutes in the square.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:46 pm

I thought Heather's funeral was really emotional! I felt sorry for Billy when he got arrested. I am glad that Shirley now knows that Andrew wasn't the murderer. Apparently they become quite close friends in the coming weeks. I just want Ben to get caught as soon as possible! I hope the storyline doesn't drag on for too long.
Steph
Forum God !

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc