The Eurovision Song Contest

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

Re: The Eurovision Song Contest

Postby Philip » Mon May 13, 2013 8:59 pm

I have yet to listen to Bonnie Tyler song. I have no idea who going to win Eurovision this year, would be quite interesting to see what happens during voting as some countries probably cannot afford to host it next year.

I always say I will not watch Eurovision, but somehow never find anything else to watch when it takes place.
Philip
Splendiferous Member

Postby Dan D Lyons » Fri May 17, 2013 9:41 pm

I have been watching it all and I will be having a eurovision skype party on saturday :lol: . I love how Romania are in the finals, he has such an unusual/ amazing voice and he is quite handsome, but I wanted Albania to get through too because I thought they were quite awesome. I doubt UK are going to win, but I will still watch the finals.
07williamsdj Nov 15, 2010 - Jul 11, 2012
Dan D Lyons
Mega Poster

Postby nataliekirkland » Sat May 18, 2013 10:30 am

I can't wait. Me and my parents watch it together every year and give each act a mark out of ten, and vote for the act that got the highest mark. Acts get an extra point for singing in their own language instead of English like most of them do. Last year, I think we gave Albania 1 because we hated it so much
nataliekirkland
Mega Poster

Postby Remus » Thu May 23, 2013 8:39 pm

I loved Eurovision this year, some really high quality songs compared to other years. Denmark, Azerbaijan and Belgium were some of my favourites.

I didn't think Sweden hosted it particularly well thought especially with that blunder with the voting, who decided to announce the winner before we have got all the results, mad.
Remus
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc