Facebook Games

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

Facebook Games

Postby Remus » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:43 am

What does everyone play on Facebook? I play several games on there.

I'm addicted to Sims Social which I've been playing close to when it first launched. I really love to decorate my houses! :D It's too bad the quests have been getting close to impossible but with the help of my added neighbours, it's not too bad. I did play Simcity Social as well when it first launched but I couldn't balance them both so I deleted it.

I'm also playing Criminal Case which I find really fun to play and the murder cases are really interesting! I just hate how it can takes ages to get a star sometimes though.

I try to play Songpop as well but it keeps playing up on my computer with it not letting me play my rounds and just putting random answers which is rather unfair and takes the fun out of it.
Remus
Site Admin

Re: Facebook Games

Postby nathanw-j » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:06 am

i rarely play game on it anymore as i am not allowed to
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby Steph » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:30 am

I don't play any games on there although I do play several through my IPhone-Song Pop, Draw Something and Words With Friends.
Steph
Forum God !

Postby wadey » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:50 am

I play songpop but not as much as i use to as i now tend to watch films/t.v shoes on lovefilm instant and i also play criminal case
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Rodge1991 » Mon May 13, 2013 3:51 pm

I got quite attached to Mafia Wars a few years back, but over time it became dull repetive and slow (having to wait for energy and health to recharge etc) Eventually I found that my Playstation 3 offered more (with the introduction of trophies 8) :lol: ) I lost interest in Facebook games and the only games i play outside of my Console and PC are iPod games (good for bus journeys, quick 5 minutes whiling waiting for something etc)
Visit my Dyspraxia Blog:http://www.DyspraxicFantastic.com
ImageImage
NUMQUAM DEFICERE ~ Never Give Up
Rodge1991
Mega Poster

Postby Luna_is_so_cool_like » Tue May 14, 2013 6:51 am

I was hooked on Pet Society a few years ago, but I don't really play any games on facebook anymore. I play songpop when I'm really bored. I know it's not a game, but I use Ask.fm, which I think is a very controversial site.
- If ever you feel hella sad, just remember that you're hella rad -
Luna_is_so_cool_like
Splendiferous Member

Postby chocolatefudgecake » Thu May 16, 2013 5:04 pm

I used to play loads of games on facebook, but the problem was they all require friends help eventually, and become impossible if you don't have enough frineds playing. so I lost interest. They only ones I play now (and rarely) are bejeweled and candy crush. although the latter is only so I can send family members lives (most of my family are addicted to it).
-ChocFC-
A badger! a badger! My Kingdom for a Badger!
chocolatefudgecake
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Paddington » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:46 pm

I attempted criminal case but it kept deleting my reports when my friends signed them. I got so angry I gave up. At the moment I love playing angry bird friends and star wars being a huge star wars fan its the perfect game and I also absolutely love birds. I also play jigsaw world as I vaguely remember being told they were good for me when I was about 7 by my occupational therapist. I also love jigsaws and this way I can play them for free and they aren't dull ones for young children.
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison ( dyspraxic entrepreneur)
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
Paddington
Mega Poster

Postby Creative » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Puzzled hearts, cat stickers, dog stickers and Chefville
Creative
Forum God !

Postby Remus » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:37 pm

I've took a little break from Criminal Case for now.

Right now, I'm addicted to Doctor Who Legacy, I love collecting the different characters.
Remus
Site Admin

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc