BGT final

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

BGT final

Postby Steph » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:37 pm

Did anyone else watch the BGT final last night? I thought Attraction were well deserved winners but some of the comments on the Facebook BGT page were awful-really racist, saying stuff like "They shouldn't have won because they're not British!" To me, that's a disgusting thing to say. Britain is so multicultural now anyway-they won on merit which is fair enough for me!

I loved Jack Carroll and thought it was good that he came second. I can't believe Simon Cowell got egged during Richard and Adam's act! So selfish and attention seeking to try and wreck someone's performance like that!
Steph
Forum God !

Re: BGT final

Postby wadey » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:34 pm

I watched it. I glad attraction won, I wanted them to win ever since thier 1st audition.

I also liked jack Carroll and derserved to come 2nd. Thought egg thorowing girl was funny but shelfish to do it in the middle of adam and richard act. Even tho i found it funny I did feel sorry for Simon, the other judges and the people sitting behind simon as it must of been very off putting.
wadey
Site Admin

Re: BGT final

Postby Remus » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:02 pm

I didn't seen all of it but I wanted Steve to win, he was amazing. :)

As for the egg lady, she seemed way too happy when throwing those eggs, I thought she got a few issues. It was really professional of Adam and Richard to keep singing like they did.
Remus
Site Admin

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc