Atlantis

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

Atlantis

Postby Remus » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:41 pm

Did anyone watch this new series on BBC tonight? Surprisingly, I quite liked it! At first, I thought it was going to be some terrible replacement for Merlin but I found myself really enjoying tonight's episode.
Remus
Site Admin

Re: Atlantis

Postby nataliekirkland » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:36 am

I did, and I enjoyed it. I will have to see in future episodes how it develops, but it was a good start.
nataliekirkland
Mega Poster

Postby galexy96 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:41 pm

I really liked it! I have been looking forward to it for a while now so I'm glad that I'm liking it so far!

Also does anyone else have a feeling that the Oracle might be Jason's mum?
galexy96
As Mad As A Box Of Frogs !

Postby Remus » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:52 am

Yeah, hopefully it will develop into a great series. :D

galexy96 wrote:I really liked it! I have been looking forward to it for a while now so I'm glad that I'm liking it so far!

Also does anyone else have a feeling that the Oracle might be Jason's mum?

I thought that about the Oracle but then I thought is that too obvious to be the case?
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Paddington » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:42 pm

I don't know my mum thinks Jason's mum might be Pasiphae.

I don't think it is bad but I preferred merlin the slight problem is how much they are messing up the Greek myths after all Pasiphae was the mother of the minotaur and medusa had 2 sisters and was curesd by the goddess Athena etc but I think once you ignore the idea it is supposed to be based on the greek myths it is a lot of fun. The one thing that always bugs me is how Jason takes off his potentially lifesaving leather breastplate any time there is any danger.

I was worried that my best friend who is totally obsessed by Greek mythology hand every time anything uses mythology in correctly she goes on for hours about how it should be but we haven't talked about it so far much and she seems to be fine:)
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison ( dyspraxic entrepreneur)
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
Paddington
Mega Poster

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc