Doctor Who 50th Anniversary

Chat here about your favourite music, books, films, TV programmes etc.

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary

Postby galexy96 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:00 pm

So, what did everyone think about The Day of the Doctor?

I managed to get tickets to see it in the cinema and I was completely blown away by it and absolutely loved it. The story line was incredible and it is great to see that the Doctor now has a new long term mission. It was also incredible to see Tennant and Matt together. I loved the closing shot too; Steven Moffat has done an excellent job! :D :D

So what did you guys think of it?
galexy96
As Mad As A Box Of Frogs !

Re: Doctor Who 50th Anniversary

Postby nataliekirkland » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:32 pm

I thought it was good, especially the surprise with Tom Baker at the end. I was confused through some parts of it though. though I often confused during Doctor Who nowadays.
nataliekirkland
Mega Poster

Postby Dan D Lyons » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:43 pm

It was fantastic, but I am so jealous of anyone who saw it in the cinema! Those timelord paintings would be beautiful in 3D, especially the action in Gallifray falls no more. I was so exited before it!!!! I just wish that the real Rose was there, it was heartbreaking for her to be so close to the tenth doctor but he couldn't see her :cry: . The new doctor won me over in his two seconds that he was on screen too haha.
07williamsdj Nov 15, 2010 - Jul 11, 2012
Dan D Lyons
Mega Poster

Postby _robyn_ » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:51 pm

I watched it at the cinema- I thought it was absolutely amazing!! :D Capaldi's eyes were awesome, I love that galifrey has returned and of course tom baker at the end was such a brilliant surprise and it was just amazing. I was crying when baker came on at the end.

Did anyone go the convention at the excel in london by any chance?
I went on the sunday dressed as the 4th doctor and I got a photo with lalla ward and matt smith waved at me and it was the best day ever :D
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Postby Remus » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:18 pm

I watched it, I absolutely loved it! I just wish we could of got to see the War Doctor regenerate into ninth.
Remus
Site Admin

Return to Movie, music, books, theatre etc