wrist pain

Share any tips or ideas that you have which make living with dyspraxia easier.(Please start a new thread for each tip)

wrist pain

Postby IngridLotus » Thu May 14, 2015 11:23 pm

About Every 2 weeks I get wrist pain for a couple of days. I think it might that I am writing too much because of my GSCEs. I am getting worried about the 21 exams I have next year because that would even more than now, in the exam my teachers have said I couldn't apply for extra time or a scribe because "I am too smart". Does anyone now anyway to make the pain less without painkillers because they haven't worked .I was wondering if anyone else gets it or if there could be another cause.
IngridLotus

Re: wrist pain

Postby Paddington » Sun May 17, 2015 8:39 pm

I get wrist pain every time I write, draw, sew or do something that involves fine motor skills. As for the intelligence I am constantly called a "human dictionary" so it has no bearing. Try typing instead of writing that stood my pain.
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison ( dyspraxic entrepreneur)
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
Paddington
Mega Poster

Postby Creative » Mon May 18, 2015 5:50 pm

Could you have a lap top to help you with your exams? Have a word with your SENCO at school to see if they can help.
Creative
Forum God !

Postby john88 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:02 am

Thanks For The Info.
goldenslot
john88

Return to Dyspraxia Coping Tips