Switch to full style
Share any tips or ideas that you have which make living with dyspraxia easier.(Please start a new thread for each tip)
Post a reply

Forms

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:07 am

I know a lot of people with dyspraxia struggle with filling in forms (as do people without dyspraxia-my mum hates them!) I've found that a good thing to do is to photocopy the form and fill it in on the photocopy first until you are sure that it is correct and conforms to their standards before filling in the original form and sending it off. This is particularly important for official forms which will be returned to you for the most minor of errors, such as CRB forms and passport forms.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:15 am

getting your mum or someone who knows what you need to put on these forms is also good =]

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:17 am

Yeah, you need to be extra careful with forms. I found this out when I was on a New York trip with my school and had to fill out a form to hand to a security guard to check your information and register you to a database.
I had to do it twice and made the group late. The second time the guard still didn't like it but it was good enough.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:05 pm

Write in block capitals. Some forms say you have to have to do this anyway, but even if they don't, it makes your writing clearer.
Post a reply