Rage

Share any tips or ideas that you have which make living with dyspraxia easier.(Please start a new thread for each tip)

Re: Rage

Postby scarlette_gee » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:07 am

i im 14 and tip over the edge at least once a month :evil: sometimes its rage but most of the time itends up me crying at 1am thinking my life is not worth living :cry: this usually this lasts 3-4 days then im over it and compleatly normal like nothing has happend :D
scarlette_gee

Postby jjk3 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:36 pm

07williamsdj wrote:Although I am normally a calm person, I think that if I am pushed enough I could snap as I bottled up most of my feelings when I was younger and I think they are still stored somewhere.

I used to do that unntil 2 years ago then had a tiny nervous break down.
jjk3
Power Poster

Postby adamdonaldadam » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:38 pm

I used to feel like this long time ago wen i was young but not now. I think its due to my inspiration from my moral holding views. But also because I can de-stress well in non-aggressive ways eg. taking the dog for a walk, listening to happy music, or playing call of duty. My advice is that you should do something that calms you down and makes you feel good when feeling enraged/unhappy.

And remember...
Attachments
keep.jpg
keep.jpg (29.33 KiB) Viewed 1008 times
adamdonaldadam
Power Poster

Postby kpchips123 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:45 pm

when i get angry or cross i tend to take it out on objects to stop me lashing out at people only problem is it tends to be my phones or laptop that goes flying :? does anyone start to shake really bad wen there angry or upset
kpchips123

Postby Steph » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:20 am

My hands shake really badly when I am stressed or anxious.
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Bruce » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:43 pm

I get EXTREMELY angry, but I've never actually done anyhing like that. (Sometimes I want to hit people so hard .that.... I should stop there.)
Bruce
Forum Master

Previous

Return to Dyspraxia Coping Tips