Twitches

Share any tips or ideas that you have which make living with dyspraxia easier.(Please start a new thread for each tip)

Twitches

Postby James Brimer » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Though this may seem like another repeat of a post on the blue day cafe, I was reading one thread (called Twitches) and it sounded a bit like me. Every day, (3-4) times I get this surge of energy and a various part of me limbs etc), just moves. Weird, I asked mum and she said it was normal-ish. Is it?
James Brimer
Forum Master

Location: 4 dimensions, The Universe, Galaxy: Milky Way, Earth, U.K.

Re: Twitches

Postby Spoon » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Hey,
This thread might also interest you:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5260

Lots of people have a few twitches. I guess for some people it's just a part of their mannerisms. If there are enough of them and they happen every day then you can be classed as having a tic disorder. Sometimes twitches can happen due to seizure activity but yours sound more like either a part of your body language or tics/nervous twitches.
Spoon
Mega Poster

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 pm

James Brimer wrote:Though this may seem like another repeat of a post on the blue day cafe, I was reading one thread (called Twitches) and it sounded a bit like me. Every day, (3-4) times I get this surge of energy and a various part of me limbs etc), just moves. Weird, I asked mum and she said it was normal-ish. Is it?

This happens to me all the time. Whenever I watch TV or something, I get urges to run around and for no apparent reason at all.
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby kitty123 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:01 pm

is this surge of energy raleted to turets because my dad has turrets and he does exactly the same thing
"dyspraxia made me who i am today without it life would be boring (the little lifts you get when you manage to to an simple "everyday task like pouring juice without spills )" [/color]
kitty123
Super Poster

Return to Dyspraxia Coping Tips