Switch to full style
Share any tips or ideas that you have which make living with dyspraxia easier.(Please start a new thread for each tip)
Post a reply

Lip reading

Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:17 am

anyone else hear struggly lip reading and getting other people to lip you what you are saying??. I find really anoying trying to do this because I struggle to anoucniate my words to start of with. Often when I am stressed or exited or finely somone with whom I can have an inteligent conversation with (anyone apart from my freinds who I can happily chat on a bout qauntum phsyics, and you lot :lol: ) I tend to mumble. So even though i no what I am saying it does not come out correctly.

Re: Lip reading

Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:17 pm

i do sign luanguage so i do lip reading it helps if people just talk not mumble but if they have a beard and mustache its hard practice in the mirror on doing yours to so other people can lip read you i am sure some of your freinds can help over coffey

Re: Lip reading

Wed May 02, 2012 3:50 am

I lip read and I am almost deaf by that means I have moderate to severe hearing loss in my left ear a nd a. Moderate hearing loss in right ear. I was born hard of hearing.
Post a reply