To all the Dispraxic people like me out there

Share any tips or ideas that you have which make living with dyspraxia easier.(Please start a new thread for each tip)

To all the Dispraxic people like me out there

Postby mymadlife » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:42 pm

I don't know if anyone will ever read this but I hope one day someone will look at it and it will help them through a tough time, if I could help just one person it would make my day. I just want all the people who are Dispraxic, Dislexic, Apraxic or anything else simeler to this to know you are not different, whatever anyone may say to you, or however anyone treats you I want you to remember you can do anything, so ignore that teacher who treats you like you are three, ignore that parent who's making you think that you are different and is fussing round you all the time. You are NOT Dispraxia that doesn't define you, and you won't let it define yourself, you are wonderful brilliant and talented. So show that person your not different, show them you can do well, because them or dispraxia doesn't define who you are. You will do great things in life just believe in yourself work hard and show them all! Do not dwell over Dispraxia it is just a label and a name, you are not a label you are a person and Dispraxia doesn't hold you back.
mymadlife

Re: To all the Dispraxic people like me out there

Postby Creative » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:52 pm

That's true. It's cool to be different. :D
Creative
Forum God !

Re: To all the Dispraxic people like me out there

Postby howlingflames » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:14 pm

Thank you, that is quite an inspiring post. I have been animating for about 7 years. I have managed to do it and I am happy that I have improved, Dyspraxia has not held me back.
Hi! I like wildlife, writing and art! :)
howlingflames

Return to Dyspraxia Coping Tips