THE GANG PROBLEM

Discuss the latest news in the media and voice your own opinions about the news.

THE GANG PROBLEM

Postby eastlondonluke » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:55 pm

GOD THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY YOUNG INOCENT LIVES LOST OF YOUNG TEENS,ALOT OF IT IS TO DO WHITH GANG VIOLENCE.

IN MY OLD HOOD IN EAST LONDON I WAS HORRIFIED TO HRERE DAT A 15 YEAR OLDS LIFE HAD BEEN TAKEN AND HIS MATE DAT I USED TO SEE IN MA OLD SCHOOL HAD BEEN STABED ALONG WHITH HIM LUCKERLEY HES STILL ALIVE.

LUCKERLY I GOT OUT OF DA VIOLENT STREETS OF DA EAST END,BUT DA POINT IS GANG VIOLENCE ISENT GOING DOWN ITS HAPPERNING EVERY WHERE BUT ESPECIALY IN LONDON.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE SOON AND VEREY FARST
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby Steph » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:41 pm

I agree-it seems like every week, someone else is losing thei rlife as a result of gang related violence. I read an interview with a black journalist (can't remember his name though) and he was saying that a lot of the Afro Caribbean teenage boys he knows actually write their blood type on a piece of paper to go in their pocket when they go on a night out in case they get attacked-that is just scary! There was a gang local to me but they got disbanded because the leader went to prison.
Steph
Forum God !

Postby eastlondonluke » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:20 pm

AS A WHITE EAST ENDER IV SEEN IT ALL IN MY LIFE TIME BUT IT WAS NEVER DIS BAD
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby druchi » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:26 pm

uh huh...

well il admit gang culture is aproblem just today there was a stabbing and a couple weeks ago two gangs went up against each other in school and i had no diea these gangs existed

but Ned *chavs* are aproblem and not the ones that just hang about with the clothes just because you where a hoodie doesnt mean youre a bad person its the ones that cause trouble that are a problem and ive even got a cousin like this who has been in jail he is actually a really nice person has fought for his life after he was stabbed for no reason after coming out of a shop i hope he doesnt ever go back again...

but yes the gang problem needs to be dealt with Glasgow is notorious for its orginised gangs
I must find a truth that is true for me . . . the idea for which I can live or die.
druchi
Splendiferous Member

Postby eastlondonluke » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:30 pm

is dat where ya from
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby druchi » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:01 pm

no im from Clydebank where the stabbing sare more common but in glasgow they are more orginized and notorious for the violence they use

although i dont live in clydebanl anymore :) or glasgow
I must find a truth that is true for me . . . the idea for which I can live or die.
druchi
Splendiferous Member

Postby eastlondonluke » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:19 pm

so where ya gon ta now
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby druchi » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:44 pm

i really dont wnat too say :) stranger danger :P
druchi
Splendiferous Member

Postby eastlondonluke » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:56 pm

wow not like im gona now where ya hood is
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby druchi » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:03 pm

rofl :P
druchi
Splendiferous Member

Postby eastlondonluke » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:02 pm

wow
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby Dan » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:38 pm

What is a hood? I'm in a hood sometimes. I wear a hoodie which means I'm in a hood, right?
Dan
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Syrons » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:59 am

Gang Culture all very stupid too me but so are most things too me.

Theres "Crews" everywhere for every bit you live now and there never used to be there for the bad areas but nowadays even the so called good areas have got crews. I still think they been watching too much tv me thinks. gangster movies, rap music, wannabe like a american rappers. but all music genres have bad influences.

I think for all of these gangs its proberly because they were never brought up properly and they lived in a angry envirment but that never me a gangster. but they need a excuse theses childen on jermery kyle.

I just think everybody wants to be harder and badder and better and dont like people like me being happy who are not affecting there world and dont really give a toss about so i dont bumlick them like all these boys do.

I really dont know the reason why, just so many sick indivuals. Its like the plumbing course and the wendring all of them look like they want to beat the crap out of you and they all do the same thing.
Syrons
Mega Poster

Postby eastlondonluke » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:23 pm

HEY IM GOIN ON A PLUMBING COURSE,IM SHURE IT WILL BE ALLRIGHITE THOUGH
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby intowiz » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:08 pm

syrons whata re you smoking tehres alkways been bad areas.
"Dance on, lads, you're young; I was once."
Old manx sailor, Moby dick
intowiz
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Next

Return to News and Current Events