4 MORE YOUNG LIVES LOST

Discuss the latest news in the media and voice your own opinions about the news.

4 MORE YOUNG LIVES LOST

Postby eastlondonluke » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:05 pm

4 MORE LIVES HAVE BEEN LOST OVER THE WEEKEND IN LONDON,WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT DIS ON GOIN PROBLEM
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby druchi » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:28 pm

people always and will alwyas kill each other luke and its the sad awfull truth...

i dont really want to go into speccifics here but killing people cna happen for all sorts of reasons and another 4 people dead in london where they murder? suicide? Accident? you have to be a bit more specffic

although every death is a tradgedy
I must find a truth that is true for me . . . the idea for which I can live or die.
druchi
Splendiferous Member

Postby Dan » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:39 pm

An on going problem of people dying? I'm afraid everyone dies.
Dan
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby eastlondonluke » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:04 am

They where all murders and there are so many now,its just out of controll now,its so freterning these days,the government has to do something righite now.
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby Qasim » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:40 am

I agree with Luke. We don't pay all the tax to the government for nothing. I know its a hard job to stop these things from occuring but they are just not doing enough.
Qasim
Mega Poster

Postby eastlondonluke » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:55 am

ITS ALL TRUE ATLEAST THERE ARE SOME GOOD PEEPS DAT AGREA WITH ME
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby mattie » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:04 am

I agree with you too. :)

IMO, the solution is simple: if the parents refuse to discipline their offspring, then surely it's the duty of society? Give all anti-social children/teenagers/adults a good caning and I guarantee they won't do it again! :) As for murder, I think this is strongly linked with a lack of parental discipline too.

Beat the bastards, if they are vicious little sods! :D

Mattie.
mattie
Splendiferous Member

Postby eastlondonluke » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:20 pm

wow you were thinking the same as me,i think that if youths do something bad then the feds sould pull them up and give em beats,cause in some over countreis laws are alot strickter,and cause of it theres alot crime.
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby Syrons » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:05 pm

I like the idea! lol

:D

But like i say all the time the bullies know they can do what they want. its like when they all gang on me. they waiting for a comeback so then i get reported to the police for assault and minor the circursimstances they will be in the right.

Its what one boy did at school gang up on every kid with his crew some boy stood up for his twin brother. punch his jaw in and broke it. the boy who bullies everyone pressed charges on the kid who punched him and he was making his brother life a hell. but hey they know they can get away with everything.

And i really hate it.

But it will never happen because we tryed to get rid of it, we must of it if caining doesnt happen in school no more but i know from like my grandparents, that it soon shut them up.
Syrons
Mega Poster

Postby Henri » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:10 am

This is terrible, prevention measures must be implemented right away. It is such a tragedy when young people are needlessly stripped of their lives, but being a deeply rooted socioeconomic problem - and not a simple matter of effective law enforcement - the authorities are severely limited in their scope of intervention.

I think the glamorization of violence plays a large part in this, but bar banning rap music and such - and the subsequent accusation of turning into a "Big Brother" society - there is little that the government can tangibly do.
Henri
Forum Master

Postby eastlondonluke » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:37 pm

If you ask me its all the yanks fault cause them lot introded guns and crack and terible rap music thats all about smashing peopls faces in,what the hell has the world come too

And of cause parents dont control there kids,like i seid befor dont have kids if ya not gona bring em up propley
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby Dan » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:11 pm

eastlondonluke wrote:If you ask me its all the yanks fault cause them lot introded guns and crack and terible rap music thats all about smashing peopls faces in,what the hell has the world come too

And of cause parents dont control there kids,like i seid befor dont have kids if ya not gona bring em up propley

No no no! Stop generalizing! xD

They didn't introduce guns, they legalized them, we aren't in America, so that doesn't matter.

I don't like rap music, but you can't say Americans are all terrible people because some Americans produce rap music.

Also, they didn't introduce crack, no idea where you got that from.
Dan
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby eastlondonluke » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:20 pm

They influeced all that terible stuff on us its not all der fault i no but most of it cause of them lot could just shut there dam frowning mouths den i think da world would be a beter place no wounder every one hates dem

not all rap music is bad i listern to some of da white ones and all there lryics are tastefull cause its about the suffering some of us lot have been through in urban socierty and how bad it is dat some of us have lived in areas where that sort of crap has gone on
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby Henri » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:58 pm

eastlondonluke wrote:They influeced all that terible stuff on us its not all der fault i no but most of it cause of them lot could just shut there dam frowning mouths den i think da world would be a beter place no wounder every one hates dem

Luke, we value your opinions and experience on this forum, but you convey your thoughts in a perpetually vague and coded manner. I understand that you may find it difficult to use this medium of communication as effectively as possible - us dyspraxics understand this better than most - but please pay more attention to what you are typing, and I know you will produce a more coherent expression of opinion. Also, I would suggest that you pay more attention to the other members posts; as your replies seem totally unrelated to the topic at hand.

eastlondonluke wrote:They influeced all that terible stuff on us its not all der fault i no but most of it cause of them lot could just shut there dam frowning mouths den i think da world would be a beter place no wounder every one hates dem

True, governments have and will continue to make mistakes during their tenure of power, but as I mentioned in my previous post(s), the only solution to that would be totalitarian rule, which none of us would be willing to accept.

not all rap music is bad i listern to some of da white ones and all there lryics are tastefull cause its about the suffering some of us lot have been through in urban socierty and how bad it is dat some of us have lived in areas where that sort of crap has gone on

I agree that alot of rap music does contain genuine, detailed expression of the creative impulse, therefore making the proposal of a total ban morally corrupt and unfair. I would propose a tougher censorship system, where records that incite violents and crime could be prevented from creating influence within the minds of the impressionable.

plus they where the ones dat introduced hard drugs to da world if they would just shut there dam muths for a minit then some of there more vonrable people out there mighit not of got influenced by that sort of blob,there are some people out there who a bad way of liveing and like in da gehto where bad blob happens and kids arnt cared about thats how they get into dat sort of mess its true if ya went der ya would find

Who are you referring to? I am certain that no British government in history has introduced "hard drugs" to its' citizens, so I must assume that you are speaking in reference to dwellers of the rap arena.

[/quote]
Henri
Forum Master

Postby eastlondonluke » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:07 pm

Whatever you say
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Next

Return to News and Current Events