TERRORIST ATTACK ON GLASGOW AIRPORT

Discuss the latest news in the media and voice your own opinions about the news.

TERRORIST ATTACK ON GLASGOW AIRPORT

Postby Chinagirl » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:25 am

there has been 2 terrorist attacks on airports, one being glasgow. they were in similar circomstances (burning cars being driven into terminals) which makes me think they are related incidents. this is a terrible thing that has happened. britain is now on "critical" terrorist alert :!: :!: :cry: :x :evil: :( :o :shock:
pie

Make your dreams happen and never give up
Chinagirl
Splendiferous Member

Postby eastlondonluke » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:03 pm

IM GETTIN ****** ****** WID ALL THESE ATACKS,ALL THESE TERORISTS THINK DAT THEY CAN SETALE ALL THERE PROBLEMS BY TRYIN TO BLOW US UP,BUT DAT SHOWS DAT DER WEEK CAUSE US FIGHIT WID OUR FISTS,WE DONT NEED BOMBS

IV GOT HATE FOR SO MUCH THESE LITTLE THUGS WOH GOT PLANS TO DISTROY ALL OF US,JUST WISH THEYED frown OFF FROM TRYIN TO DISTROY US

I REP FOR BRITAIN BRAP BRAP
Last edited by eastlondonluke on Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby Bladen » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:57 pm

It's not problems behind the fact they're performing arson left right and centre, it's desires. Their minds have been corrupted by people using religion and already active feuds to perform this stuff. One theory is that there are groups of extremists wanting to turn the Western World to Islam through means of Arson, Fear, Death and massacre. The same extremists are still pissed because the English seiged the promised land (Jerusalem) several times in the name of a religion different to theirs in the name of a god and culture not theirs. Not every country thinks the same way and follows the same religion. Blowing blob up and killing alot of innocent people will not convert an entire civilization from one religion to another. It just isn't going to work, if that theory is the case of course. History is History and people who blow themselves up to kill more people are NOT martyrs or saints. These extremists are giving the entire islam religion alot of prejudice. It aint fair on them or us. We could nuke their entire country sky high and off the face of the planet if we wanted, we have the technology to do so. But there is no reason too.

This sounds harsh but: Those silly sods will get tired of this soon enough. Whether words, violence or common sense kicks in.
Bladen
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby eastlondonluke » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:05 pm

there all nuts
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby intowiz » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:45 pm

do ya reckon all the trained ones have blown up and now there using all the there reject oes who didnt pass?
"Dance on, lads, you're young; I was once."
Old manx sailor, Moby dick
intowiz
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Syrons » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:16 pm

But it works....

It makes them get heard doesnt it, otherwise we wouldnt be talking about it.

This is just another problem which Britian but also the world has.

I dont think it will go.

Because anyone can do this sorts of stuff.

Which is a worrying thing.

But its all over religon really again.

This is why i will never be religious brings to much evilness because all of them think there correct and have there beliefs.

I beleive that people should be allowed to take which faith they want even know im not religious.

Only the arrogant believe ISLAM are terroests and other things.

Like every religion it has its good and bad people.

But there is a defintlny problem with races in this country when i been to london especially Luton the whole community is filled with Islamic people. not one White or black person in that community i didnt see when i went to watch my team play Luton.

It looked unheathly to me.

Like football you see alot of black players but hardly any black fans in the stands or asian football players or fans. Mostly white fans.

You cant tell me black people dont like football there is alot of racesm still like it or not. theres a reason why other races dont go to football it isnt because they dont like it.

Who wants to go to somwhere where you feel out of place and expects some abuse.

Theres needs to be somthing where every race can celebrate and come together from The tennis i thought it was pretty good wide mixture of races together and no trouble which is why they must be going.

Theres needs to be role models for every race.

A idea what i thought in my head just now maybe bring in a leader from every race and actually have power and not have a one prime minster.

They need a Key figure from there own race which they feel they can go to and do somthing about it and feel they can trust. I know theres other race in parliment but its abit out of there hands if theres a prime minster there.

It not like saying what doctor you want. A female or male. Girls feel comfortable with female because they can understand there probllems maybe slighty better.

I think it be worth a try if things get worse!

But theres alot of problems know. Which need to be sorted..
Syrons
Mega Poster

Postby eastlondonluke » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:05 pm

It dont all ways work like dat,where i come from it was a mixed community and where alot of race fighits
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby Syrons » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:07 am

See the goverment need to go deeper into it. They think country is the best.

We not that bad for racism maybe the best you only have to watch england games and near every balkins countries booo even spain with black players.

We dont have that much you do hear still the black jokes at football. and we didnt have loads of racism at one game and its say its a family club. maybe for a white family :?:

I dont know you SORT it out Luke! i give up with issiues like this. seems so many problems! and no one really knows what to do even with all this funding.
Syrons
Mega Poster

Postby eastlondonluke » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:52 pm

true say
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby eastlondonluke » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:11 pm

In my experence iv been racialy picked on just cause i was like one of the onley white kids in ma sckool,i sposse i chose the roung sckool to go to had one at the end of my road that was much more mixed.

its just when you have lived for 13 years in one of the most mixed london boroughs, then you would no all about the problems you have to face every day,you really see it for yourself,but some of the things that where seid to me where horrific i its will stay whith me for ever.

im not a hater of people cause of there race/culture/background, its just theres tension sometimes that i feel inside of me.

just wish people cauld just all get along.
Last edited by eastlondonluke on Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby Katielauren2001 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:47 pm

I live near glasgow, and I'm due to go on holiday in 4 days. This is terrible, but Scotland is strong enough to face this.
Dyspraxia is me I would never change that :)
Katielauren2001
Splendiferous Member

Postby eastlondonluke » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:48 pm

They got 40 years each inside and they thought they cauld handale being inside whatch when theu get bullid
eastlondonluke
Splendiferous Member

Postby Hermionefan5 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:18 am

Sorry to be the "stupid and uninformed American," but I haven't heard about this.
Image is from "Gilmore Girls" Season 1
"You are the same as everyone else."--"Forrest Gump"
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby druchi » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:15 am

its okay its actually a while ago now if you just type in 'glasgow terrorist attack' into Google it should churn up some results
I must find a truth that is true for me . . . the idea for which I can live or die.
druchi
Splendiferous Member

Return to News and Current Events