Justin Bieber donates 1mil to Japan

Discuss the latest news in the media and voice your own opinions about the news.

Justin Bieber donates 1mil to Japan

Postby smileygal » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:48 am

I was wondering what other people thought about this and found it amazing when I went onto one of his videos and found so many comments saying it was a publicity stunt (!) Im not a fan of his but I just don't get how some people can be so mean!!!
smileygal

Re: Justin Bieber donates 1mil to Japan

Postby 07williamsdj » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Its a good thing to do whether it is publicity stunt or not, but it will still not make me like him, not my style of music.
07williamsdj

Postby galexy96 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:33 pm

I agree with Daniel, I still dont like him, but well done to him for doing that.
galexy96
As Mad As A Box Of Frogs !

Postby Alice » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm sure the people it helps won't care whether it was a publicity stunt or not. People who stay stuff like that often say it so they don't have to feel as bad about not forking out themselves.

One justification given is often that it could be done anonymously. It's difficult to give out that sum of money anonymously, and if you do people will always ask why you did nothing. Also, one has to consider whenther he felt that, since he does have quite a few fans (or so I've heard, I really don't keep up with these things :oops: ), he could lead by example.

I don't think liking him or not has anything to do with it.
Alice
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Return to News and Current Events