New Food Scholarship

Discuss the latest news in the media and voice your own opinions about the news.

New Food Scholarship

Postby hettiegirl » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:51 am

Hi, I just found out about this at my school and I thought it looked like a cool idea. Basically, it's a scholarship to study for free at a cooking school in London. They want people to make videos about why they like food and the winner gets to study and live in London for free. I thought I'd mention it here just in case it looked like the kind of thing anybody would be interested in. Take a look and let me know.

http://ukscholarship.cordonbleu.edu/

I haven't made a video yet... but I've got loads of ideas. It's just a case of whether they like it or not! :S
hettiegirl

Re: New Food Scholarship

Postby hettiegirl » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:52 am

Oh yeah, I forget to say, it's called Le Cordon Bleu. That's the name is the cooking school. What a stupid thing to forget.
hettiegirl

Postby _robyn_ » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 am

hettiegirl wrote:Oh yeah, I forget to say, it's called Le Cordon Bleu. That's the name is the cooking school. What a stupid thing to forget.

I love le cordon bleu Chicken! They do it at school.
My love for food is pizza and pasta- and that is why I love italy! :D
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Postby bpcooper » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 am

They're advertisers/bots Robyn, no point replying to their topics
bpcooper
Mega Poster

Postby _robyn_ » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:54 pm

bpcooper wrote:They're advertisers/bots Robyn, no point replying to their topics

oh right, sorry.
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Postby haemopath_bro » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:49 am

hettiegirl wrote:Oh yeah, I forget to say, it's called Le Cordon Bleu. That's the name is the cooking school. What a stupid thing to forget.

we got le cordon bleu in wellington and its right next to the weltec hospitality campus. the fees are something like NZ$30,000 a year. some one in my foods class got in on a full scholarship and we were all like 'dumnezeu naibii' but in english
marukaite chikyuu marukaite chikyuu marukaite chikyuu boku hetalia
haemopath_bro
Mega Poster

Return to News and Current Events