RIP NHS

Discuss the latest news in the media and voice your own opinions about the news.

RIP NHS

Postby talbotthefox » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:10 am

So the Torys and Liberal Democrats coalition have cost us the NHS, it'll be privatised to the point of being 49% owned by private companies.
The one thing that made me feel proud to be bloody British, the one thing. And now its gone....
talbotthefox

Re: RIP NHS

Postby johndurhamgreen » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:48 pm

:( I can't believe they managed to get away with it, what is the country becoming?? :O
johndurhamgreen

Postby 07williamsdj » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:05 pm

Their excuse is that it isn't making enough profit, but it wasn't intended as a profit making organisation in the first place!!!! I think its terrible and it is already resulting people only buying certain parts of their medication coarse because they can't afford it all (or so I heared, I live in Wales so I get free medication - for now). I don't agree with it, just goes to show that Cameron has no perspective of poorer people.

/rant
07williamsdj

Postby johndurhamgreen » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Very true! Tories don't seem to generally care about the working class they care about the rich people. And they lie; David Cameron said he would save the NHS, and now he's pretty much wrecked it . :(
johndurhamgreen

Postby chocolatefudgecake » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:04 pm

I miss the old government. Con-Dem are condemning our country to well, not Death, but something bad.
-ChocFC-
A badger! a badger! My Kingdom for a Badger!
chocolatefudgecake
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby adamdonaldadam » Thu May 10, 2012 10:55 am

every government in this country is blamed for this and that, i just think the entire system capitalism and democracy is in need of replacement, of what though is difficult to say. :?
adamdonaldadam
Power Poster

Postby Maximus » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:32 am

talbotthefox wrote:So the Torys and Liberal Democrats coalition have cost us the NHS, it'll be privatised to the point of being 49% owned by private companies.
The one thing that made me feel proud to be bloody British, the one thing. And now its gone....

So Britains history (pioneering work in culture, science, sport, social progression and not mention its language; the most widely distributed export from any one country in human history) doesn't make you proud?
Maximus
Advanced Member

Postby Brian » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:32 pm

I just read a brief article about this after viewing the thread. It seems pretty daft what the Conservative by increasing the private amount from very little to a serious considerable amount.
Talking is a sign of strength and not weakness

Help is always available and can be found here: http://www.dyspraxicteens.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8414
Brian
Splendiferous Member

Return to News and Current Events