Hi

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Postby Ben Jackson » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Welcome to dt John,
I'm Ben and I've got mild & verbal dyspraxia, I found I had dyspraxia when i was about 7 or 8 years old.
B Jackson
Ben Jackson
Splendiferous Member

Postby carebear15 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:05 pm

I have special needs. I am 24 and can't believe and nobody believes it because they say i still have a baby face whatever that means. I have dyspraxia,mild mental retardation.adhd,asthma which i have no idea what degree it is. I also have deafness,and GAD,panic disorder,post traumatic stress disorder.
carebear15
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Hermionefan5 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Hi John,

My name is Shanna and I'm from America. I don't have dyspraxia, but have two disorders similar to it. I am interested in baseball, writing, books, movies and TV. I also like hanging with just one friend or two. I work at a department store currently and am out of college/university.
Image is from "Gilmore Girls" Season 1
"You are the same as everyone else."--"Forrest Gump"
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Re: Hi

Postby hana-banana2 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Hi, i'm new like you. I also love sci-fi, finally nice to meet someone else, all my friends think im hilarious cos of it. Ah well. I have dyspraxia and am 16. What kind of music do you like??? :D
If you were waiting for the opportune moment - that was it...
Captain Jack Sparrow
hana-banana2
Advanced Member

Postby johnbergqvist » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:33 pm

hana-banana2 wrote:Hi, i'm new like you. I also love sci-fi, finally nice to meet someone else, all my friends think im hilarious cos of it. Ah well. I have dyspraxia and am 16. What kind of music do you like??? :D

This is going to be the longest time someone's posted with a question and eventually got a replay lol. I'd say Classic Rock (Led Zeppelin) and Folk (mainly Irish)
johnbergqvist
Power Poster

Postby James Brimer » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:43 am

Hi, I'm Jams, I am 14 nearly 15. I have trouble reading body language, although apparently my face dosn't move that much, I.e when I am haveing fun. Welcome to DT. :mrgreen: I am into classical music :mrgreen:
James Brimer
Forum Master

Location: 4 dimensions, The Universe, Galaxy: Milky Way, Earth, U.K.

Previous

Return to Welcome