Hey people

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hey people

Postby Joe D » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:52 pm

Hey, just a little bit about myself: 20 years old, born and raised in Sheffield but living in Leeds now for university (at Leeds college of music doing a Music Production foundation degree), and i'm a Hip Hop/RNB music producer (I do some vocals as well..). Found out I was dyspraxic when I was about 14, but not really thought about how much it has affected my life before so it makes me feel a little bit better knowing other people have the same problems. Will stick around here for a bit!
Joe D

Re: Hey people

Postby Steph » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:59 am

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 23. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Remus » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:28 am

Hello, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 17 and I'm mild dyspraxic (although it's unofficial, trying to get it sorted out). I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Postby bpcooper » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:32 pm

Hey, I'm Benedict and I'm a music producer too. I produce trance music though so there's quite a bit of difference xD.
Welcome to DT, hope you enjoy it.
bpcooper
Mega Poster

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:52 pm

Welcome to the forum. I hope you like it here.
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Postby Piers1 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:14 am

I believe in unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and a government conspiracy to hide or deny the truth of their existence.

Interests:Music, Art, Books, Film, Yoga, Ancient Astronauts, Spirituality, Cryptozoology, the Paranormal, The Outdoors, Mythology and Folklore, History, Camping, Bushwalks, Folk Festivals, Concerts, Sci-Fi Fantasy Conventions, Protests, Conspiracies, Monster Movies, The Arts, Museums and Theater.

Favourite Music:Pink Floyd, Throbbing Gristle, A Perfect Circle, Led Zeplin, The Beatles, Enigma, Enya, Sun Ra, Bob Marley, Tim Leary. Anything that's a beguiling mix of cosmic/spiritual/psychedelic

Favourite TV Programmes: Doctor Who, The X-Files, Blakes 7, The Prisoner

Favourite Films:Science-fiction and Horror
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
Piers1
Forum Master

Return to Welcome