hello

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

hello

Postby kyle » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Hello all.
I have set this account up for my son, Kyle. I thought I would first check with you guys that its ok for him to speak to you all. He is 11 years old will be 12 in june. I cannot find any other site where he can speak to people that are going through the same as him. He has recently started secondary school and finds it difficult to fit in so would really like somehere he can feel more free to talk about all that he is going through. If you feel he is to young or know of any site that maybe helpful please let us know.
Thank you
kyle

Re: hello

Postby russells_teapot » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Hello! I'm pretty new here as well, but I can tell you a wide range of ages post here, from young teens to people in their twenties, and that everyone is very friendly, willing to share advice or simply to listen to others' problems.
russells_teapot
Advanced Member

Postby jules » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:24 pm

Hi KYle,

My son is 12 and started high school this year it is said he suffers with severe dyspraxia which high school have refused to acccept. I have many a story to tell regarding Sean through his journey with Dyspraxia, so any help or if you would like Sean to write to your son he would be only to glad to, just let me know. as I myself would love to correspond with another parent

Regards
Julie Rainsford :D
jules

Postby kyle » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:39 am

Hello!
That would be great If your son could chat with Kyle, I would also love to chat to a mother who is going thro the same.
Kyle was diagnosed when he was about 6, He had some fantastic primary school teachers and so we never had to seek any further help as he was very happy at primary school. He has since moved onto secondary school and just constantly gets picked on for falling over all the time ect. The names he is being called are heartbreaking! Really do not know what to do for best for him. He is very very intelligent in top group for maths and really enjoys school if it wasnt for the bullies.
He tends to spend his break & lunchtimes hiding out in the library and catching up on classwork.
How is your son dealing with secondary school?
kyle

Postby kyle » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:17 am

Thanks. i would really like to meet sean. I would really like to talk to some who is going through what i am going through.
Thanks again

kyle :)
kyle

Return to Welcome