Hello :)

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hello :)

Postby KookyTookie » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm

I have only just realised that there was this 'Welcome' section!

I'm Rosa, I'm 25 (maybe a little too old?!?) and I am currently a studying (just finished my first year!) I haven't officially been diagnosed as having anything, but I am seriously considering having an assessment for dyspraxia. I always thought I was a little bit 'strange,' but after having done some research, I am now looking into the possibility that there are reasons for my clumsiness, inability to remember left from right, concentration problems, low self-esteen- and much much more! It's really great that this place exists, its actually really helped me recently. I have found that there really is barely any information on dyspraxia available- which is actually quite shocking really. I'm very new to all of this anyway! :)
KookyTookie

Re: Hello :)

Postby Steph » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 23. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Remus » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:35 pm

Hello Rosa, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 18 and I'm mild dyspraxic (although it's unofficial, trying to get it sorted out). I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Postby haemopath_bro » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:39 am

kia ora bro's. i speak from the island of new zealand (no it is not part of aussie, though it would make the flights there cheaper). in a few weeks time i'll be carving the snow on a burton snowboard. can't wait
marukaite chikyuu marukaite chikyuu marukaite chikyuu boku hetalia
haemopath_bro
Mega Poster

Return to Welcome