Hi im new

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hi im new

Postby shadowhunter » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Hi i'm dan. I was born in St Helens Merseyside england in 1996 mmy family moved to gloucester in 2001. I h8 school i have a few mates but i am bullied alot :cry: I have a Italian surname (Giglio I get bullied about that) I hate PE and my sister is really good (she is normal). I write lists of kings and Queens obsesively (spelt wrong) i have mountains of lists. I also wake up very early in the morning (4:00am) i always have done. and I have disgusting Varicose veins in my legs (i get bullied about that) and i get bad cramp. Thats about it.

oh and i was diagnosed at 11 but i never met anyone else who has it. :)

thanks Dan
shadowhunter

Re: Hi im new

Postby Steph » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 23. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Welcome, my name is Beth. I'm eighteen years old and I have dyspraxia and dyslexia. I have an obsession with kings and queens too, but not to that extent :lol:
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you're having such a rough time at school. I hope you find this forum helpful. *hugs*
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Postby Remus » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Hello Dan, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 18 and I'm mild dyspraxic (although it's unofficial, trying to get it sorted out). I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Fenrir » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Hey, another Dan *high fives* :D

Welcome to the Forums. Im Dan, 15, dyspraxic with 2 pets, a black cat called Benjy and a leopard gecko named Ernie. Just finished the last of my GCSE's, and am now kicking back and enjoying the holidays :P Hobbies include music (listening, singing, and currently trying to learn guitar :) ), planes (+ RAF), and generally having fun.

I've only been here a few days myself, but i can tell you already everybody is really nice and helpful. Just give us a call if you need us :)
Fenrir
Super Poster

Postby James Brimer » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:17 am

Hi, I am James and am 14, I was Diagnosed at 7. I like classical music and battle tactics (especaily napoleonic warfare) I am also home educated
James Brimer
Forum Master

Location: 4 dimensions, The Universe, Galaxy: Milky Way, Earth, U.K.

Return to Welcome