hi

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

hi

Postby haemopath_bro » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:06 am

hi im anna. im 15 and i live in nz. i found out that i had dyspraxia when i was 10-11, but up until that point we thought that i had mild cerabal porsey. i love my school though i don't have many friends because they all go to other schools and since i lost my good friends in the 4th form i have become socally awkward. i don't even know why. i mostly wear a t-shirt (normally illicit high/univercity), a grey woolen hat or a fedora, skinny jeans, black doc martens with white guitars on the back and various bits of jewllery and studded things. my hobbies include reading/drawing manga (i specialize in half and non-humans), daydreaming, reading fiction and non-fiction books on myths and legends and cryptozoology, snowboarding, martial arts and messing around on facebook chatting with my friends in various places. i also <3 music. im a nice person and is friendly enough, i just don't have the confidence.

also smoeone just asked if i want to hang out with they're humongus group of friends (seriously there is like 20-30 people in it). what should i do
haemopath_bro
Mega Poster

Re: hi

Postby galexy96 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:28 am

I'm Lucy, i'm from Essex (near London) i'm 14 and i have 2 cats called Ash and Jacko (named after michael Jackson). I enjoy science. Welcome to the forum and i hope you enjoy the boards.
I think you should join that group of friends because its an oportunity to find some new friends and it could be really good for you, and even if you don't like them, you could always leave that group of friends.
galexy96
As Mad As A Box Of Frogs !

Postby Remus » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Hello Anna, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 18 and I'm mild dyspraxic (although it's unofficial, trying to get it sorted out). I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series.

Hope you enjoy the boards!

P.S. As for your question, it really is up to you and what makes you feel comfortable. If you want join, go straight ahead. You can always leave later if things don't work out.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 23. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby monkey » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:28 am

Welcome. I am from new zealand also.
monkey
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Return to Welcome