Newwwwwwwwb alert

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Newwwwwwwwb alert

Postby Super Nekou » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:49 pm

I suck at introduction posts really...anyway. Call me Nekou, I'm 19 and female and I'm from the North-East. I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was 13, and I'm pretty sure it overlaps with the majority of er, overlapping other disorders. I excel in computing and programming, and also gaming. I'm also a huge Doctor Who enthusiast, and I can tell you about 90% of various useless information about Daleks, including the old series', and pretty much everything about the new series'. I avidly collect DVDs and various other junk..figures from games and Transformers are my newest thing.

I find this disorder very frustrating and hooopefully this forum can help somewhat.
..Yeaah, I rambled a bit..
The Doctor: Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many.
Tumblr
Super Nekou
Forum Master

Re: Newwwwwwwwb alert

Postby Steph » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 23. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Remus » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Hello Nekou, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 18 and I'm mild dyspraxic (although it's unofficial, trying to get it sorted out). I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals especially big cats as I hope to work with them someday. I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Spoon » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:00 am

Hi Nikou,
Welcome to DT! I'm 22 from London and like music, drama, bright lights (omg strobes *drool*) and rambling on about academic, geeky, sociological things.

I was officially diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was 19 but it was first mentioned when I was 12.

Hope you like it here!
Spoon
Mega Poster

Postby monkey » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:21 pm

Welcome
monkey
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby russells_teapot » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Hello Nekou! Welcome to the board. We are all incredibly lovely :) I'm Megan, and I have dyspraxia and Asperger's Syndrome.
russells_teapot
Advanced Member

Return to Welcome